Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The SuperBowl

Shroom

SuperBowl Outcome  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Whose going to win?

• The Saints
    • The Colts

I wasn't all that impressed by the Saints last week, they barely won that thing when Minnesota clearly should have won while the Colts put up an impressive win against the #1 defense Jets.

I think the Colts will blow the Saints out of the water, hoping for a close one though.

Site | #The_Hatred | Memberlist
animateduserbarthehatred.gif

I wasn't all that impressed by the Saints last week, they barely won that thing when Minnesota clearly should have won while the Colts put up an impressive win against the #1 defense Jets.

I think the Colts will blow the Saints out of the water, hoping for a close one though.

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

saints won it

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

Colts should win this one

I just love how the fair weather bandwagon saintfags question the colts "desire to win" and call peyton "boring", the guy does 100 funny ass commercials, he doesn't have "fire" but he shows it when through his game and his work ethic, cmon not many quarterbacks are fun to watch off or on the field in the first place

"hurr durr Peyton boring saints should win because Katrina", i really do hope my colts win because the saints team have had the sad luxury of having too many idiot fans that don't know **** about football and everyone get's off their bandwagon next year so they can play without that ******** since i know once they lose half their "fans" will disappear

and i thought patfags were worse, i'd rather go to an eagles game alone in january than be a true saintsfan in the dome