Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Idc wut u say tgg is #1

KJ`R4in F4ll

a2w3h0.jpg

Im interested in: Mm, Fi, EoP, Tlp ( unless I do decide to cancle p2p ).., err and maybe Foe.

What im looking for is a nice community and a clan that can pull high in f2p, I dont really care much about p2p trips because i know im already gonna get raped by mains because I will be one of the highest levels. Err..Also im looking for a clan that has an audio program Im pretty sure all the clans up there have one but I prefer vent, if you use ts3 I will download it. Also I pretty much quit rs and only play for clans and to solo pk from time to time so i will be on like every other day or 3 days. Weekend trips I can make up to a few months then I can't until the summer. Yeah..

5epyo.png

110903151742.png

e5029228.png

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Addicted to the drug we call scape

I am too

Try IR

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

TGG closed my dear Volt

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

with your stats you will fit in TLP we have high lvled pures just like you so they help you in trips.

we are currently competing with dp and fi in f2p pulling 40-50 not so much but enough to have fun. We are also competing with mm/foe on Sundays pulling about 70-80.

A lot of minis most are p2p (you will learn and waste your money =]) we dont have as many f2p minis probs 2 or 3 times a week.

#tlp

www.tlp-rs.com

EOP or Fi are your best options. They are both very strong f2p clans with great communities that are on their way to the top. MM is already at the top, and Tlp doesn't focus that much on f2p so you'll be better off in EOP or Fi. From my experience, Fi has the upper hand in community, but EOP is pulling a lot more and has more potential to be #1.

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

EOP IS your best options. They are very strong f2p clan with great community that are on their way to the top. MM//Foe/Fi is noobs, and Tlp doesn't focus that much on f2p so you'll be better off in EOP. From my experience, EOP has the upper hand in community, AND EOP is pulling a lot more and has more potential to be #1.

#Clan-EOP

2jhqs.png

*Proud To Be Warlord of The Eruption Of Pures

Don't think 26 defence would fly in MM. FI is easily the next best option.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

mm & foe will not accept any pures over 25 def. join eop. :) we got cookies & we heard you got milk

FOE just accepted w3 money w3 who is 26+ def

sorry r4in but you're not getting in on that account, come see us when you have a pure

pureclan.png

I am the best pker in the world.

PROOF

Hey I don't come on purewarfare often to advertise clans and ****, but ill make an exception here.

I've seen you around the pure community and I think that you would be an excellent fit to EOP. We have a strong community, we pull upwards of 85+ to almost every saturday trip and we have a very extensive vent.

The final decision is really up to you, but I would earnestly like to invite you to join EOP and hopefully help us reach #1 in f2p.

~Mclovin

EOP Warlord since '07

Join EoP because I tried recruiting you like... 4 months ago.

EoP is mainly F2P. We dominate Saturday pk trips, as our recent videos on topics have proved. Sunday we are much more laid back, not really to keen for P2P, but it happens, so you can go when you feel like it. We have a 100 man Ventrilo Channel, so you can count on us having that.

Good luck with your decision, but I would like to welcome you to the EoP high-leveled unit should you choose us. Good luck.

#Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP #Clan-EOP