Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Idc wut u say tgg is #1

KJ`R4in F4ll

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IR!

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

hey whats up?

I wanna recommend you to CP. #5 Best F2P Clan, and we just started p2p and are rising quickly. Will be hopefully overtaking some clans like IR, DP etc in p2p. We pull around 75's to f2p and 50-60's to p2p. It's a great clan with a lot of mature members.

Hope you join!

`Pink

Also, join #Clan-CP and pm [CP]Chain, [CP]Honey, or [CP]Drunk for any questions, or you can just pm me on these forums and I'll be glad to answer.

http://corruptpures.ipbfree.com/

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

why is every1 spazzing out about quitting rs, i can still be in a clan right, isnt that what a lot of people do only scape to go pk with their clans, well yeah, i got 40M i still need to waste :x

Ill Stick with my Previous Quote

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

why is every1 spazzing out about quitting rs, i can still be in a clan right, isnt that what a lot of people do only scape to go pk with their clans, well yeah, i got 40M i still need to waste :x

no1s spazzing out about it. just stop lying to yourself that u did it

Arp-1.png

Well when I quit, I'm not going to remain in a clan because that's just pretty much playing rs regularly.

Wuts your problem what did I ever do to you?

I have no problem. I'm being neutral to the situation. You asked a question and I answered it. It probably wasn't what you wanted to hear but I was being truthful about it.

Arp-1.png