Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What are we fighting for?

Bob

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Prob being trolled but whatever.

It's better to see you go while I still have a sliver of respect for the clan. Some of the things you said and ******** teaming you did over the last month really wasn't what I liked to see but whatever we won... Better you close at #2 than turning into another EoP.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

This is the first time where I actually had a slight respect for E for finally understanding what many people have been fighting for for a long time. I see a positive turning point in the pure clan world towards what it was like before where people focused on fun and community and no clan had such dedication to become #1. With this being said, I hope MM can now take a step back as well now that there isn't any competition for them. I don't respect how many replies from MM state how it is their doing that caused E to close and Fi to slump, and that is completely untrue and I wish that those sorts of negative opinions may change.

If this is a troll and MM gets sweeped by E this Saturday, I give my lol in advance.

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

Prob being trolled but whatever.

It's better to see you go while I still have a sliver of respect for the clan. Some of the things you said and ******** teaming you did over the last month really wasn't what I liked to see but whatever we won... Better you close at #2 than turning into another EoP.

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

just like you won that 3rd fight with out having anyone to prove it on vid, right?

34ypu12.png

just like you won that 3rd fight with out having anyone to prove it on vid, right?

You're so ******* stupid. Get off of Epidemic's thread with your ******** weekend trip ****. No one gives a **** nor ever will.

OT: Sad to see you go Epidemic, I was hoping for some good 1v1's in the next few weeks. Good luck to the members in whatever you decide to do.

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

Not here to argue with EOP no namers.

Rest In Peace Epidemic.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

Well, can't say much about E personally but they were a pretty good clan that in my mind were like our brothers, not only because atleast 20-25 ex-cp including offiicals were E but just the way they were built, not relying on publicity, popularity but just having quality organization even with 'low levels'

I kinda understood why you guys decided to close, still i mean, pretty abrupt closing, this didn't seem planned neither did u talk to the members

Great to have moved on, takes alot guts to do that, something i can't do myself with Cp so best of luck in life if this isn't some master god tier work of a troll

Still not believing most of it, but whatever. It's sad to see Epidemic go just before the real fight was about to start, I feel as if they chickened out. I had little respect for your clan, although I admired some of the things your organisation got done. If this is considered to be flaming, very well, but that's all the positive aspects I can think of as of now. I won't state the obvious about all the flame, lies and what not. Please, join EOP / FOE so our immense pulls to match yours won't go to waste.

198 User(s) are reading this topic (107 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)

90 Members: Pugwest Ftw, Turf, Hot__Arrows, kosherkid, 6iiiiiiiiii, xVideos, Rip, Drunky, lvl99bspk3rs., Ryan-, Rob`Blurred, Pins, Byron, Bob, Plode, `Joey, Ds D4 B3st, Kevin`Teddy, WillT, Kyle, Undecided, alton444, Alex, Dave (Cha0s), Mg F T W, 0uchies, 0ynxx, `Rage, Prateek, Blazey, My Space Plx, Busta, Westy, Leet, Anthoni, SpIttles, Drunk, `1n, klutch, hat, 0BR, Barrett, B0n3d, Levi, Le3t, Epic_Fial, B2 THE ASKETBALL, puppet, Elit3 Is King, Null, P0ke N Die, Kruckcrusher, Um_Run_Nerd, Prohibiting, Casey, aj_Guy, Lolnicebones, Zyox, U_Dr0p_Whip, Gack, Pbs Scout, Str_I3arrage, obby suffa, P2p Pkinq, Michelle, Sniping, Pinkaroundme, Nintey, Fajita, Zany, 8loodyarcher, Jake (Toxic Slay), Marty., Cake, Tiger, once phailed, blue, Patrick, Pumpin Slugz, VxT, nish 0wnz pk, Roman, 13th, Sabby, Jums, iProdiqy, Coyote, Rafael, True Whip, Coz

198 people care/hate.

Not going to lie epidemic but seems like an excuse for ur slump, i don't hate or like epidemic just consider you guys being their, as another clan that fights.

-Gl to all those 140 E members.

f1c7538db4ab8fce1f8c897y.gif