Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Return of the Kings

Goop

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We aren't MM, Thus we don't give a **** about Runescape Rep.

GAME'd.

Good, that there proves you don't care, so you DO bring mains because you don't give a **** what people think about your **** clan. You bring 14+ mains to guarantee a win. Doesn't make sense to me because I'm level 100, I can't attack your 70's in adamant anywhere besides 30+. :down:

Good, that there proves you don't care, so you DO bring mains because you don't give a **** what people think about your **** clan. You bring 14+ mains to guarantee a win. Doesn't make sense to me because I'm level 100, I can't attack your 70's in adamant anywhere besides 30+. :down:

Why did you stop talking to me :( i feel alone now, just FYI capitalizing the word "****" on the internet does not change the meaning of it, something they might not teach in 6th grade.

Glad to be of service! :)

Proud to have Been Epidemic

Wow, you guys screwed with the wrong person when you messed with Holo. Seriously, not joking at all, don't screw with him I'm sure you guys already have seen what he is capable of.

6656f.png

And to add to that, nice mains. never seen a pure clan have an organized main CC

Lol thats MM .. And Holo did nothing lol :S? Except for deleting "2" Topics from our Forums... I mean Can't defeat us? RAGE?

Lol on their topic.

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

LOL the other guy was right, stop trying to act like a girl and turning Goop on. ranks arent that important brosif

Does everyone who sides with MM or FOE have bad grammar..?

Whats a "brosif" *chuckles*

Lol thats MM .. And Holo did nothing lol :S? Except for deleting "2" Topics from our Forums... I mean Can't defeat us? RAGE?

Lol on their topic.

Whos Armyof500 , i thoguht u said you guys didn't pull that many >.>

(23:50:17) -[ZZ]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Armyof500 was not found in the RSHSC.

I dont understand the point of this Pic, o wait!

HI A ko sory hows it going! :0

Shows we had 81 people and that you claim we had more people than we actually had. Common sense is suppose to be common lol.

in the end, EoP didnt win any fights tbh it was really EoP + E + Mains that won fights so EoP don't boast about it cause what you did was wrong, this would have to be the worst example of bringing mains i have ever seen in my 9months of being in the pure community.

anyway, if you can beat Foe or MM without the mains, only using members that are actually on your ml or your future app ml then I wont flame your topics until then quit the #1 **** you didn't win a single fight fairly today.

We as the pure community need to banish those who believe they are pure with 30 defense, as well as clans that bring mains. When we're constantly being sniped out by 10-15 Eop mains we brought in 1 main simply to deal with their mains in single.

TLP as a clan has by far the least say in this matter. Lose the 30+ defense and then talk.

Get over yourself kid lol, the difference between mains with 70+ def who rock rune, ( not on ML) is far different then 2-3 daddys.

i wasn't at any of these fights today, but its pretty safe to say you got steam-rolled-brought mains, and gave foe a HJ to come help you out.

All your clan does is btch man, im starting to think you guys don't accept 30 def soley for the reason you can self-justify bringing mains with rune who aren't on you're ML to your trips.

Its blatantly obvious your clan doesn't welcome a challenge in f2p or p2p without getting hostile about it, your use to out-opting everybody...well im sorry to tell you that time is over. Your reign is swiftly coming to an end.

MM as a clan has by far the biggest ego. Lose the attitude and then maybe you can talk.

Great job today eop.

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

Was absolutely stunned with the amount of mains, and even a main clan chat designated to help you out at the run ins.

Still had a good night though, hard to believe FOE held our ground for so long in the end of the trip when it was 65vs90+10 mains. Thought we had that fight for a minute there.

Good job, hope you can keep up your momentum, and maybe start doing more than 1 trip a week.

Ex FOE Co-Leader

foesig4yearsred.png

foechamps-1.gif[

For weeks, MM and Foe have been claiming wins over us. Yet they never have videos and we do. (ours will be up within 24 hours hopefully).

The only time EoP was forced to retreat was when MM and Foe teamed against us, which was 3 times today. Other than that, we had a 1v1 with MM at hills at the start of the trip, pushed them from hills into clan wars, killing about 60% of them. I was then killed by MM's mains as we were on the hills getting ready to take on Foe. I don't know what happened here, but it sounds like Foe and the survivors of MM rushed EoP and we retreated into Clan Wars.

EoP 1 - MM 0

We ran into MM a few steps North of Clan Wars and began fighting. We quickly took the upperhand and pushed them back. The survivors were pushed all the way to the gap, where Foe was waiting and rushed. At this point we fell back into the trees and tried to hold where we usually do against Foe, NE of the red spider house. Quickly outnumbered by Foe and MM survivors, we were pushed out of the trees and retreated to Clan Wars. I was killed yet again my MM's mains trying to retreat to clan wars. To be honest, EoP clearly beat MM in this fight, so I'm claiming the win here.

EoP 2 - MM 0

The trip was like 8 hours ago so I'm trying to remember what happened after this...We remassed with our returners killed during the above fight. I think this is where we hit Foe at alter. We had a track on Foe and we walked from Clan Wars down to Chaos Alter and rushed in. We quickly took control inside the alter and Foe retreated to the outside West of the alter. We told everyone to use the alter one last time and prepare to go out and take them out. That is exactly what we did. We came out to the outside West, and attacked. Foe held us for a surprisingly long time (well done) but we eventually broke the front line and made them fall back and try to run around the alter. We told all EoP to take no survivors so we followed them around the outside of the alter and all the way to Bounty Hunter bank.

EoP 1 - Foe 0

MM had ended at this point, so we locked our targets on Foe. We were wandering around, hills, gdz, dragons, until we got a track. We went to the hills and stopped on a hill. Then from the West side Foe rushed us. We held the hill and after a few moments had pushed them off, the retreated to another hill South West. We killed the stragglers that had failed to retreat to the hill, then rushed the hill Foe was holding. We quickly took them out and won the fight. Respect to you guys for rushing us when MM had ended and being outnumbered.

EoP 2 - Foe 0

This one is out of order, I totally forgot about it. We were going North of Clan Wars and inbetween Red Spiders and the lava Foe was in DD I think, or falled in, one of the other. So we attacked and quickly we stacked on them and killed many and forced them to run if they survived. MM came at us from the South while this was going on, and the survivors of Foe made a fall in at Clan Wars and rushed our West side as we were holding the North, while MM held the South. We were outnumbered significanly and ran through MM to get into clan wars.

EoP 3 - Foe 0

If we want to be really technical, then yes, we lost 3 fights when it was EoP vs MM + Foe. Althought the other clan came to help take us out after we had broken the main line of the other clan.

EoP 0 - Final Mayhem 3

Anyways, my rankings for the Saturday:

#1 EoP

#2 MM

#3/#4 Foe/CP

#5/#6 DP/FI?

See you guys next Saturday, and probably next Sunday too ;)