Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Number #4 why don't you just take it?

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From my point of view, E is loosing it, TLP doesn't want to take the situation into their hands and DV are just shaking at one and the same spot.

Omni was here lssssss

So was Karl

I did Karl's mom, LOL. ~Hatton

E aren't losing anything. Every clan besides those in the top 3 are in a small slump atm, and it's also affecting Epidemic. As soon as we get more competition in f2p on saturday's, you'll see a bigger push from us.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

E #4 atm in f2p but it only takes them a couple slip ups to clans like DP,CP,CY,IR,TLP,EOP,DV and yea they could easily lose that but

I don't know why you've added CY, IR or EOP to the equation in that. None of those 3 are anywhere near being on E's level in f2p. The fact that you think any of those 3 could actually surpass E, TLP, DP and Dv wildly amuses me. If you haven't noticed, this is the #4 topic; not the #8 topic.

Proud Mayhem Maker

TLP has it. If they actually tried in F2p they'd have it easily.

Atm i gotta give it to DV though since TLP doesnt try in f2p anymore

pureclan.png

I am the best pker in the world.

PROOF

TLP has it. If they actually tried in F2p they'd have it easily.

Atm i gotta give it to DV though since TLP doesnt try in f2p anymore

This.

35i2n1u.png

Like I said, DV, TLP, EOP or w.e, Go Post on E's War Forum If you think you're #4

Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME

In a couple weeks I think you could even throw IR in the conversation after that merge. Depends how the merge is handled and what not, I'm not very sure like who was a leader of IP or anything, I just know they merged with IP. We'll see, should be interesting to see what comes ahead.

And to Blue - if you think Calamity is anywhere close, tell your leader to stop being a ***** all the time. Maybe he can get a fair run in with E/DP/Dv/any of those contenders and see what happens. EOP is just slumping atm, I kind of see them coming up and IR has had a recent grow in numbers.

E have it atm in F2P, TLP you could say even #3 in p2p, maybe #4. Overall #4 Dv and maybe #5 TLP/DP? but TLP would win in a fullout so i'd give #5 to TLP

Hostility

EOP declared full out on Epidemic not too long ago and they declined...hmm wonder what that says..

E ripped EOP into a slump...hmm wonder what that says..

Proud Mayhem Maker

So that means E hacked EOP's site?? :huh:

No that means E ripped EOP into a slump. Having trouble reading or something?

Proud Mayhem Maker

No the main reason why EOP Went into a slump was due to the site hacking and then Russel telling the clan that he has to leave in a few months for the military. Activity went down significantly afterward. Nice try smartass :lol:

A big contribution was us crushing them week in week out.

Proud Mayhem Maker

F2P is E that much is clear, p2p is confusing with the whole TLP/Dv/Fi situation

There isn't a TLP/DV/FI situation.

It's MM/TLP/FI :huh:

MM's has about 2 good p2p weeks, but so has TLP and Fi so you can't rank either of them ahead of eachother till a clear win.

I don't know if DV has beaten Fi, or TLP in awhile, I know they beat MM not to long ago.

[Fi]Steve ..::.. Forever Fi ..::.. Fatality
~ Proud Ex - warlord1.gifHigh Council of Fatality ~
Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png