Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Number #4 why don't you just take it?

alright there topics on both pw and pc about what clan is #4, why are there even questions?? as of now i think the rankings say epidemic has it, any other clan is not number 4 unless they challenge for it, and although it's been done, they've tried to twist the rules to there favor, this is my challenge to all other clans to step up and take what you think is yours, so instead of the typical discussion of who you think is number 4,

DISSCUS why people arent challenging for it, and if you think there lack of action is good or bad and for what reason

54006673.png
RETIRED
HAI.png

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go and Post a war on Topic on E's Forums if you think you are #4 pls

Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME

The only reason why epidemic aint #4 is because they're lack of P2P.

But in F2P, E are clearly #4 atm.

Agreed, their lack of p2p means overall, you can't really rank them at all.

But F2P - #4.

28jifcl.png
clawssigoneb.png

In F2P, Epidemic are definately 4th and I think everybody knows it and they've proved it often.

Overall though, I'd say it's Devastation or The Last Pures.

I feel TLP would smash the hell out of E in a full out. If TLP would actually grow some balls and go for it they would have so much to gain in F2P. It'd be the perfect kick their clan needed to take number 4 from Epidemic.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

DISSCUS why people arent challenging for it, and if you think there lack of action is good or bad and for what reason

The same reason why no one is challenging for #3 in f2p is the the reason why no one is challenging for #4 in f2p.

The discussion isn't who is number 4 in f2p, it is who is #4 overall. This means that DV and TLP enter the race because of P2P.

I believe it is seen as:

F2P: E>DV>TLP

P2P: TLP>DV>E

Or that's how it is seen.

That's why there is a discussion of who is number #4.

mattyb.png
M4730.jpg
TPF - VO - EOP
Damn you're a nigger.

F2P is E that much is clear, p2p is confusing with the whole TLP/Dv/Fi situation

dv is no where close to fi and tlp in p2p rofl the last time fi or tlp saw dv in wild was when they crashed tlp vs fi a month ago lol

I feel TLP would smash the hell out of E in a full out. If TLP would actually grow some balls and go for it they would have so much to gain in F2P. It'd be the perfect kick their clan needed to take number 4 from Epidemic.

is not about growing some balls, tlp just doesn't like f2p. We do what we like and we do it good...

Because they care too much about "what if we lose"

Run in consistency wise E is clearly #4 in f2p. But until proven otherwise TLP will be #4 for full outs on both servers. E hasn't done anything full out wise in a while so saying they would beat all the below is kind of hard for myself to believe, especially since they're so close to dv, tlp, dp and whoever else is a contender.

Arp-1.png

dv is no where close to fi and tlp in p2p rofl the last time fi or tlp saw dv in wild was when they crashed tlp vs fi a month ago lol

is not about growing some balls, tlp just doesn't like f2p. We do what we like and we do it good...

OMG Another thing we agree on!

on topic - Well not to blow ppl off, but the official rankings on PC that is have TLP ahead of E...

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

TLP/Dv could beat E in a full out. But E could also beat TLP and Dv in a f2p full out. TLP don't like f2p and Dv can compete with above if they have good opts.

E = #4 f2p

P2p = #4 TLP

Overall #4 = Dv

+1 Sandra is correct

| Ex Moderator of PUREWARFARE |

Because #4 is widely varied. One week, DP could smash everything in it's path F2P and P2P. DV could do exactly the same. On another weekend Epidemic could wreck havoc in F2P taking down Fi and all clans below. However, the sunday, we'd do **** all.

There's so many factors affecting #4 that I don't think a true #4 will emerge for some time. In terms of week in/out rankings I think it goes like this:

F2P: Epidemic

P2P: The Last Pures (Probably #3 to be honest)

Overall: Devastation.

This has been widely discussed and I think most members of the pure clanning community have come to that mutual agreement.

35i2n1u.png