Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Ascendency Package

Daniel

Taken from PC.

After some recent happening in Ascendency, the clan basically split in two. Half the clan remains as Ascendency and the other half is searching for a new adventure to embark on. A few of us decided to join a clan together because we are all really great friends and want to stick together. We're searching for a clan that has the following:

-A Great Community

-Does well in F2P trips/minis/preps

-Active IRC/forums

Here are our stats. I will post our IRC nick along with the picture of our stats.

Name: Ray

RSN: Ray Hunter1

IRC Nick: [^_^]Ray

Description:

Hi I'm Ray. I've led Ascendency for quite a while now. I have a ton of leadership experience under my belt. I have a lot to offer your clan including writing inspirational speeches, making graphics and skins, IRC bot scripting, and much much more. I know a lot of f2p warring mechanics and little unnoticeable things that give you the edge in f2p wars. I'd be happy to make some guides and do some tutoring and help make f2p legends. Yes, I can believe it's not butter.

090720004009.png

Name: Daniel

RSN: Eun1qu3 Pk

IRC Nick: `Daniel|

Description:

Daniel is the main EST miniwar leader. When he leads, it's always a win. He will train up your clan hardcore in miniwars and bring organization like Wal-Mart brings affordable deals. Expect a lot of f2p wins when this guy is around.

090723015304.png

Name: Sev

RSN: I_Fr0ze_U

IRC Nick: I_fr0ze_U

Description:

The best of the best among the Ascendency warring team. This guy is a killer on the battlefield and it's safe to say that he can win you wars single handedly. He's very mature and active all the time and is also very experienced as a leader.

Fr0ze.jpg

Name: Cody

RSN: Shotz Up

IRC Nick: Feabear

Description:

This guy doesn't take shower. I'm just kidding. Cody is a very good asset to any clan. He's very active all the time and a great person to talk to. He's really pro at warring considering his lousy stats =P

090723034444.png

Name: Kyle

RSN: I X Magic I

IRC Nick: I_X_Magic_I

Description:

Kyle is always up for a mini 24/7 and he's active in IRC all day long. If your clan isn't active enough, he'll make your clan active enough.

090723035721.png

Name: Mike

RSN: D1zzy Mayhem

IRC Nick: Mike|Mayhem

Description:

This guy is beast tank and good at warring. Has had 3 years clanning experience. And knows what he is doing. He is also an active person.

090723102410.png

Automated messages or one liners will be ignored. Nah, I won't suspend you =P. We may or may not all join the same clan, so you may just recruit one of us. There will most likely be quite a few other people that will follow along as well.

siggy.png
Thanks Toby
shadowman2newfont.png
Thanks Julian.
motmapril2.png
mostircact.png
fliegetn0.gif

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With your experience and skill, you should come check out Enigma. Chill in our IRC or just apply for clan friend. Im sure you guys would make a great addition to our already brilliant mini war team :D

mikecopy.png

Ex-Founder of Enigma

Ex-Leader of Intense redemption

Ex-Warlord of Bloody legends

good luck with whichever clan you choose to join.

I, can only presume, how difficult of a decision it will be.

My main suggestions, as you seem to be rather f2p focues, would have to be;

Epidemic, Malice, Veneratio, IR (Though, I think it's IP now - confirm?).

Really, it all depends on what you want. You could become part of a clan renown for their f2p abilities, like Epidemic, or one known for their community. Whatever you're looking for I'm sure at least one can offer it.

Omni is my one. My only.

Join Epidemic , will definitally suite you all the most ;) .

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10

Wow.

I'd like to tell you about Epidemic.

Recently Epidemic has had a sudden influx of experienced members. With ex-Ascendency members such as Andre, Ibz, Roflhard and Mike|Mayhem we've greeted them with open arms. I believe they've chosen us because of our community, which is very similar to Ascendency's. The mixture of GMT, EST, PST and Aussies makes for a fantastic, laidback and fun community. Our work ethic is outstanding. Every single mini we compete in we give our 100% effort. Only yesterday, we had a 1 hour matched prep with Fatality and managed to come out on top displaying excellent orginisation, work rate and spirit. Our leadership is the cream of crop. With Jib, hailed as one of the greatest pure leaders of all time heading us up as Warlord. Bob, the caring, understanding leader yet at the same time knows how to keep a clan in top notch. Ivp, strict, I look up to her as the Dictator of the clan ;). Plode, I gaurantee, around Plode, you'll laugh your ass off. Funny as hell, witty as hell, and a overall great leader.

You know where we are guys, I'd love to see you introduce yourselfs and possibly applicate to add to our already outstanding memberlist.

Check my signature for details; don't hesitate to PM me on the IRC with queries.

Edit: you just made me miss a Tzhaar-Ket-Om on the ground so you better make my time worthwhile. :D

My response on the PC thread.

Goodluck guys.

35i2n1u.png

Look, I'll be straight up and honest with you from the beginning, just want to get this little bit of negative talk out of the way. The problem with a package is, expecially one as big and talented as this... You can never know whether you will enjoy the clan you're going to unless you've actually experienced it. A group as large as this joining all at once has the potential to change a clan dynamics HUGELY in an EXTREMELY short space of time. That is a good thing. The bad side to this is, if you choose the wrong clan, if you decide after a month that it isn't the place for you. Then you will most likely all leave at the same time. This has huge negative impacts on the clan you have left.

So, all I'm encouraging you to think about in that regard is, don't make a rushed decision with the clan you choose to join, take what could happen to them into consideration, and try to be as SURE as possible when deciding.

Now with the negativity out of the way, lets converse about a town called Malice.

Malice is a town where all kinds of people from all corners of the globe with open arms come to be a part of something.

Malice is a town that enjoys rallying all the townsfolk together for events, whether they be purely for fun, or even to own noobs!

Malice is a town where you feel comfortable. It isn't a chore to visit the town centre or town hall every day. You want to chill in the town coffee lounge, and just chat with your newly made town freinds.

Malice is a town that tries to push forward. We have just recently upgraded our town hall and town centre, and are known for having one of the most groundbreaking in the Pure Town World, if not all of the planet runescape.

Malice would love you to be a part of our town. I think most of you probably have experienced our community in one way or another. So yes, all I ask is that you take us into consideration when making your decision.

<3 Iced.

realm.png
[The Dreaded Council]
[Malice Founder]

0.0 Never expected to see this happening with A :x

I wish you guys the best of luck and goodluck with finding a suitable clan all of you guys like. You guys know how Epidemic are so that's just up to you guys.

Gl and sorry to hear about the trouble at the moment in Ascendency

heartline8.gif

0.0 Never expected to see this happening with A :x

I wish you guys the best of luck and goodluck with finding a suitable clan all of you guys like. You guys know how Epidemic are so that's just up to you guys.

Gl and sorry to hear about the trouble at the moment in Ascendency

its a shame such a good clan had to close, ascendency was one of the top :)

send them all to calamity, and we will allow or decline them accordingly

These wars all happened in a 1 week span, calamity "pks" every day, with at least two trips and usually a mini thrown in, the trips are at really easy times to make, especially during the summer. When you join CY , you are making a committment to be an active member of our community.

Vs. Havoc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaJiPjjpb8U

Vs. A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqIjVXwxtqA

Vs Enigma

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-563bOV93k&feature=fvw

Vs SD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bh6AvCB-oEo...feature=channel

Random mini war

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3V1JGSUgyOY...feature=channel

Calamity also has one of the most active ventrilo's, and our organization has been flawless as of late, thanks to some new techniques developed by chris.

oo20nv.png

Wow this is a shock, never expected this to happen :O

Well, you know I'll welcome you all to Epidemic whenever I attend the trips because I know/spoke to pretty much all of you, you're all decent guys and by the sounds of your experienced and knowledge, you'd fit right into the heart of Epidemic's community.

All I'm going to say is try it out and I can almost guarantee you'll like it, but I'll leave that for you to decide :)

http://www.epidemicclan.com/

#Epidemic

http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=epidemic

Wow this is a shock, never expected this to happen :O

Well, you know I'll welcome you all to Epidemic whenever I attend the trips because I know/spoke to pretty much all of you, you're all decent guys and by the sounds of your experienced and knowledge, you'd fit right into the heart of Epidemic's community.

All I'm going to say is try it out and I can almost guarantee you'll like it, but I'll leave that for you to decide :)

http://www.epidemicclan.com/

#Epidemic

http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=epidemic

be a bandwagoner today!!!! =o

oo20nv.png

tbh , if your around 68-78 cmb , calamity is the clan for you , we f2p bh like everyday , we are just looking on getting a mini unit together now , we have good organisation but 60s v 80s and 90s makes it hard for us

Don't normally post on these threads but I guess its worth the time this time after looking at the RS names of who are in your "package".

I don't know your reasons for leaving A, nor do I want to, they are personal to you guys and from past experiences I know it must have been a good reason as your loyal, dedicated members.

That being said, I'm obviously going to attempt to get you guys to join Epidemic , based on all we've achieved, our relationship with Ascendency in the past, and other factors.

We started as a clan very much like Ascendency did way back when

oldwildt.png

As level 30s, level 40s. We have come up, very much like Ascendency, to become 80+ requirement clans and one of the best on RS.

In the past our clans have shared a good relationship, several of the posts made in our Announcement catergory name A and M as E's only "friends" (:Sadface:), and we've had several "friendly" situations such as on saturdays when we have helped each other out or whatever. We've always stayed off A in particular in the wilderness which I think speaks for its self in terms of respect, as we're generally a war hungry clan who will fight anybody :lol:

I'd like to compare our communitys, but it'd be a blatent lie as I've never been a member of Ascendency, what I can say though is several ex A members such as Mike|Mayhemz, Andre, Ibz, Dave(Anima), and a couple of others now call E there home, which of course would lessen the shock and impact of a whole new clan after 2 years in your own clans.

You guys would be a huge addition to Epidemic, we're teetering on the edge of a new era and all it requires is that little push... the push that you guys can give us.

On top of this, there are several other reasons I think you guys should join E, but its obviously entirely down to you guys.

Sorry about Ascendency.

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

I read all of your post, and with all that description only one clan came to mind. Epidemic. As the other Epidemic members on this thread have mentioned, we have a few ex- A members already situated in Epidemic and seem to be enjoying the overall atmosphere and community.

Epidemic's community is one of a kind, one that can not be expressed with words. To know what our community is, you have to experience it yourselves, and what better way to do that than applying?

I looked at the names with your package, and I see most of them at countless mini's and trips and I know how experienced you lot are. Any clan would be privileged to display those names on a memberlist, but I and the rest of Epidemic want that memberlist to be ours.

#Epidemic for more information, my IRC nickname is [E]`Scott.

http://epidemicclan.ipbfree.com

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

I never made a recruiting speech, but I'll try.

Well Ray, I don't know what going on in Ascendency, but I'd like to know it so private message me. I always liked you for actually helping the people that need your help and not putting your friends first. It would be crazy to see you joining Devastation and I'm sure we would fit any requirements you might have. Devastation is F2p & P2p based we do fairly well in both servers at weekend trips. You'll be surprised to see how Devastation is put together and I'm sure you'll like it.

I know you might want to join a F2p based clan, but Devastation do both. We have around 2 P2p mini-wars per day and around 2 F2p mini-wars per day, and on top of that we have unofficial events EVERYDAY we normally pull 25-30 people to them since people won't be forced to attend. Around Sunday/Saturday the staff creates a topic in our event section where members can make their input on next weeks event. For example, this Monday we did P2p pking where we killed EVERY single white dot we saw on our way. You can join in weekdays events as you like and leave whenever you like, we like to keep it 'fun' for everyone.

When we're getting a mini-war we simply spam 'join #Dv-mini for mini-war against X' We don't PM our high levels, I actually hate to keep members out from a mini-war. Our IRC is active 24/7 its very friendly, we have few weird people as well but it only makes it more fun to be in the channel. The staff is on 24/7 and will always be there to help out members with their problems as well as answer any question you might have.

I personally have a lot of respect for you Ray for always helping me when I asked you.

Good luck with whatever you chose to do from here.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png