Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Ascendency Package

Daniel

sorry if my points are all tangled up:

you should join Veneratio because, We have a very strong and very friendly Community, you guys would love this. I've known Veneratio a long time ago and I've seen Veneratio progress alot. From just 5 vs 5 minis to a great 25 vs 25 against CP which we won a couple of days ago. Every member is dedicated to the clan. We are very active when it comes to minis, atleast 5 minis a day to entertain you if you're bored from swing all day. If we lose a war or a mini, we hold our heads up high and see what we did wrong, and improve it.

Most clans only talk about their positives because they want you to join them, but our negatives are bh trips, alot of people have a life on weekends or have work, so they can't make our trips. You can help us improve them if you join Veneratio. Now, when it comes to organization in wars, we're great at that, we always beat other clans outleveled, right now we're working on raising our stats, stats + organization = do the math.

The people in VO are very friendly and great to talk to if you're bored, I always get entertained on IRC, You'll never be bored, ever. When I joined Veneratio, almost 2 months ago, I only knew 2 people, now I know 3/4 of the whole ml. The leaders and council are intelligent and they know how to run a clan and they're great people to talk to. We have several units in VO, like: VO Main Unit, VO Corrupt unit or VO mini unit.

I'm not trying to recruit you because someone told me to or because I want a rank up, I think you guys would really do great in Veneratio and you would love the whole experience. I joined VO because of the very friendly and active community and because we mini 5 times a day, I didn't know anyone at all, but in my first week i made atleast 10 new friends. This clan is defenantly going uphill and somewhere really far in the future.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen a lot of you in A and previous clans. I'd like you to join VO, you all seem to have good clan experience and I think that if you were to join VO you could be what brings us to the next level.

We need people like you with clan experience and know how. We've had a joint trip with A before to try to get some tips on how to lead trips and I think you could help us there.

You guys could make your own clan

^aggred

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

Good luck guys, Sorry to hear about the loss, A was a great clan =c.

But, yeah anyway,

If your looking for a active pking Clan, With one of the most friendly Communitys, You should come check out EOP :), We Also allow everyone to mini, We don't sit anyone for lower stats, or for being new etc.

#clan-eop , www.eruptionofpure.ipbfree.com

You all meet the Requirements too.

Good luck though guys.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

Join EOP bro, we wreck in F2P mini's, and we're always active. If you like to stay up late, we have like 3-5 mini's a day. And like around 3-5 AM sometimes, too. :D

#clan-eop , www.eruptionofpure.ipbfree.com

curtisbanner.png

+Bmore, +Curt Da Nig, +Brb Bible, #bible

/join #Trilogy

Veneratio. If you want a clan you can really help out.

Since m4n was talking about how clans only post their positives, I'll post VO's negatives.

Negatives of joining VO: Numbers. Yes, numbers, I can honestly say that with our ML it's somehow hard for us to make decent pulls on Saturdays. People have places to go, things to do. We pull about 22 people for an average number.

Well now that that's taken care of.

Here are some positives: Mini's practically every hour, organization, a lot of freaking RCers, funny people, great pkers, everyone helps eachother, everyone laughs together, great staff that knows what they're doing. Havn't had any big fights recently at all either, everyone just... has fun.

hi guys its blue i know i kinda left A when i was confused and joined cy but tbh i dont regret it anyway... i think u should try cy we have a rly active irc and site we do f2p trips unoffical and offical trips we have a f2p unoffical trip almost everyday we get mini wars every week we have great preps vs clans like eg,ir, etc and we are decent in p2p to and have atleast 2 p2p trips a week we are all lvls 60-88 this is a great comunity tbh if u have any more questions im in #calamity [|BLUE|] is my nick but i hope you find the right clan.

^ i meen all of this its how i feal im not putting down some copy and paste recruit statement

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

Wow that sucks to hear about A. If you guys are looking for a good clan simular to A, coem to EOP, we have fought you many times and it seems we have alot in common, we are Almost all F2P, but we have a good P2P unit, we do constant minis and events, we have pk trips ever weekend. Our IRC is always active (besides gmt) it slows down, but when it comes to forums, everyone knows EOP has been hacked on fourms a few times, but we sitll come back to have very active forums. I'd hope you guys would look at EOP and again sorry for what's going on with A.

Me Mike on EOP fourms, or [EOP]um--y0-momma on IRC.

#clan-eop

http://eruptionofpures.ipbfree.com/index.php?act=idx

See ya there

@havoc:imo of course it would be good if they go back to A, but you have to realise they wouldnt have left without their reasons, this might sound a little insensitive but while A might need them, maybe they dont need A or as happens to everyone eventually feel its time to try something or somewhere new.

Mithril Pride
Oddish Poke-Power
#Prodigy
#Mayhem-Makers
Attack 70/75 Strength 81/99 Defence 20/20 Range 91/91 magic 91/94
Cooking 90/90 Fishing 83/90 Woodcutting 82/90 Hunter 95/99

(21:55:50) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC ALL NUMBERS AND MITH GET OFF OF US

(21:56:00) <+[Foe]Chad> know your place E

(21:56:08) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC LEARN YOUR ******* PLACES *****

Spoken like a true warrior

As much as I would like to say Join Epidemic so you can WIN I think it would be much better to suggest join a small upcoming clan, it may not be great thrills on saturday trips, but if you guys build a solid core in the clan, and help them grow, would you not be proud to be the next top clan.

I guess if you do want to have mini wars every day, some good domination on saturday and friday trips, Epidemic may be your place.