Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

SOTW PETITION

M4G1CA

If it's something that there was obvious effort in then sure. It's obvious when someone just makes a ***** on paint and write "lol sotw 43423, humor!" that it's just a retarded entry. As long as it's a serious entry it should be allowed.

Arp-1.png

I can't use photoshop, GIMP, or any of those. My computer

1) Hasn't got enough RAM

2) Hasn't got enough free space.

Could I simply draw, and colour, something and scan it? I'm pretty sure that's far harder.

Omni is my one. My only.

If it is a nice pixel signature then I'm sure it will be allowed. But like `Pure said, if it contains any inappropriate content or looks like it hasn't been made with enough effort, then it will be disqualified (not entered in the competition)

If you can make it regulaltion size that'd be cool

what about just resizing it with Paint? surely that should be allowed, it would make detail much easier to draw (though, I suck at GFX and drawing anyway).

Omni is my one. My only.

what about just resizing it with Paint? surely that should be allowed, it would make detail much easier to draw (though, I suck at GFX and drawing anyway).

if you wana just draw something then there should be a seperate competition for that.

10y2dti.png
i make de siggies

OK Change it but whoever is the GFX Overlord gets to say what MS Paint stays and what goes, no if ands or but's about it. OK?

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

yeah dude

Also, I'd like to say that the competition revolves around SIGNATURES IN GENERAL, it gets dull when we see the same "stock image+c4d+burns+whatever-the-****-else-you-guys-do" process over and over again.

MEANINGLESS APHORISM HERE