Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What's the distinct difference

M4G1CA

Teams are smaller and made up of people from all different clans. Teams are used to pk with mostly, not really for warring. Teams are usually not nearly as strict as clans. You are allowed to be in a team when your in a clan. Etc.

closer combat lvls, mainly there to pk, closer community (i say this cuz there's usually mad drama in most clans, cuz clans are mainly looking for numbers).

ieat pretty much said what needs to be said

R.I.P ~ Old B1rdy ~ Banned September 19th 2010
betosig1.gif

Teams i would say Imo are people thrown together at will just for a pking purpose and they only come together to do that

where as clans are much more structured and Do different things and have more of a community purpose about them

Got A Problem/Question E-mail Me At [email protected]

Yuila ♥
Editing Video's + Caping Pm Me

2qjezyo.jpg

Well if clans don't pk alot, or members pk all day, they join teams so they can have more time to pk rather than just waiting for events.

More differences is that most people in teams are similar combat, whilst clans all vary.

Teams are more for strictly pking, not clan hunting, which is all clans pretty much do nowadays.

you just like to be spot on every single time

Attack Big Alex 67(Level-85+10)/ 2 more options

ba67.png

bigalex672.png

• 2 weeks later...

yeah what everyone else said is pretty true.

Id like to add though teams are sometimes more stricter to join in as because you need a certain combat level, cash, and other stuff.

BJJyb5o.png

>>Atrocity High Council/FA Manager<<
>>Proud Against All Odds High Council<<

>>Proud Against All Odds High Council<<

• 4 months later...

Tbh our new team recently opened and we're somewhat like a clan, we've had over 6 mini-wars in 2 weeks or so, we're very diverse clan and country-wise and we pk everywhere.

I think the main definition of the difference between a clan and team is friendship groups. Clans are broken up into different groups of friends and outsiders whilst my entire team know eachother and speak to each other actively everyday on IRC and CC plus we're very active. As for numbers of people, I believe a team should have between 10-50 depending on combats, skill, pking timezones, etc.

fdvo0z.png

• 4 weeks later...
Teams are smaller and made up of people from all different clans. Teams are used to pk with mostly, not really for warring. Teams are usually not nearly as strict as clans. You are allowed to be in a team when your in a clan. Etc.

+1

treez.png

#Tribal