Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Epicdemic vs PD

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sandra used a pic of mine :D :D GF PD, Oh ye we're all 60+ Cmb with 20 def :lol: :

090723223730.png

he didn't see anyone below 60... your picture evidence is invalid

HIS WORD IS THE TRUTH!

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

LOL.

Wow, I really wish I could of woke up for this LOL. Gj, and GF!

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

Sandra used a pic of mine :D :D GF PD, Oh ye we're all 60+ Cmb with 20 def :lol: :

090723223730.png

I laff'd that you're 57 combat with mith.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

Let's see... my clan had 30-40 cb, and only a few 50s, whereas epidemic was scared enough as to bring in loads of 70s and 80s with +20 defence. epidemic even let people bring their mains; i didn't even see a person without at the least 60 combat and 20 defence. you're not A PURE unless you have below 20 defence. GF epidemic, you're chickens: you're no pure clan.

Lol, gj E, pretty weird how to pct works out, have a fun time down there :P

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

Epicdemic is a sad clan, picking on lower lvl clans. oh and btw? you were chicken enough as to bring in ASCENDENCY. At least Pink Dragonz doesn't bring in allies in full outs in CLAN WARS.

Epicdemic does the following in order to win. They have no honour.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Brings in ally clans in pct fights.

2. Brings in low lvls that have no point being in there (I saw a lvl 31 in the pic, kid. he had on mith.)

3. Brings in mains (I saw a lvl 96 in epicdemic's noob clan, atking Pink Dragonz and using overs.)

4. Rigs fights (I wasn't there long, but i saw about half of you put on mith and bring in 70+ cb.)

5. Hugs the portal, slaughtering people unfairly as soon as they enter. That's a coward's maneuver.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO, Epicdemic. you're a failed FIGHT-RIGGING clan.

Not going to even bother with a game I'm just going to get flamed on.

QUIT RS ---- SEPTEMBER 13TH, 2010

Wow nice epidemic beat a bunch of level 50s good job. Yes i do mean epidemic as a lot of you probably came on your main pures(loads of 20 def), if not you borrowed pures off friends to use.

Wow nice epidemic beat a bunch of level 50s good job. Yes i do mean epidemic as a lot of you probably came on your main pures(loads of 20 def), if not you borrowed pures off friends to use.

Look at the pictures in previous posts before you talk **** :)

Look at the pictures in previous posts before you talk **** :)

I did and 10 are level 60+, epidemic rly is level 57 yet 20 defence. Look at the pictures yourself before you accuse me of talking ****.

I did and 10 are level 60+, epidemic rly is level 57 yet 20 defence. Look at the pictures yourself before you accuse me of talking ****.

You claim there was several Epidemic people there yet I don't see a single E member and I'm the leader, you would obviously know more than me right? Also that's something to be ashamed of, being able to wear mith at level 57 on runescape... seriously Joe, just stop talking now...

This is obviously a way for some people to have fun seeing as they don't care about this PCT thing and the low category would obviously get dominated by massers, like PD, R or some other **** clan so what's the point. We offered them an even fight, even numbers and even levels and they lost.

You can keep on posting here but you're just making yourself look like a total idiot.

I won't even comment about Exodus, we're obviously "NO HONOUR"@@@@@@@22

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

You claim there was several Epidemic people there yet I don't see a single E member and I'm the leader, you would obviously know more than me right? Also that's something to be ashamed of, being able to wear mith at level 57 on runescape... seriously Joe, just stop talking now...

This is obviously a way for some people to have fun seeing as they don't care about this PCT thing and the low category would obviously get dominated by massers, like PD, R or some other **** clan so what's the point. We offered them an even fight, even numbers and even levels and they lost.

You can keep on posting here but you're just making yourself look like a total idiot.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You call PD a masser clan, when we're not even a masser clan anymore. We've gone past the stage of massing, idiot; get your facts straight. Why call an official clan a masser clan when we're not even massers?

You also said that "we offered them an even fight with even numbers and even levels"; That is simply not true. PD didn't have a single clan member past 60 combat. you plainly rigged it with your borrowed accounts and noob 20+ defence members. I wouldn't call that a fair fight on any standard.

Not going to even bother with a game I'm just going to get flamed on.

QUIT RS ---- SEPTEMBER 13TH, 2010

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You call PD a masser clan, when we're not even a masser clan anymore. We've gone past the stage of massing, idiot; get your facts straight. Why call an official clan a masser clan when we're not even massers?

You also said that "we offered them an even fight with even numbers and even levels"; That is simply not true. PD didn't have a single clan member past 60 combat. you plainly rigged it with your borrowed accounts and noob 20+ defence members. I wouldn't call that a fair fight on any standard.

YOU ARE HILARIOUS. Keep posting like this mate and I might join! :D :D :D

irst off, there's a reply button for a reason. You're not recruiting on RS forums now.

Secondly, once a masser clan, always a masser clan. Very rarely will a leader of a masser clan change his ways and turn 100% honour.

Thirdly, I saw a few PD members over 60 combat. Overall, we had 3 70+'s, about 8 60-69's and the rest 59-. On the other hand, you had several level 60s with 20 def and even your leader has 30 def.

Lastly, we're not here to make the competition a fair one. We're here to win. If you don't like that, go back to RSB.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

Haha was so ******* fun, one of best moments in my Clanning experience, raking in kill after kill :P .

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10