Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Epicdemic vs PD

sandra-4965699.png

VS

wasabi%20pink%20dragon%20logo.gif

Today Epicdemic had their fullout PCT war with Pink Dragonz. We massed up for an good 30 min and got almost 40 members attending. We had a lot of fun doing this fight. Thanks PD for the fight !

Vid:

epicdemicbanner.jpg

We got a quick fall-in and rushed from the center south right into PD. We had a nice spam tower going on and had a lot of piles going on. After 1 minute of fighting Epicdemic had the upper hand and kept koing PD. Three times PD pushed us back due to us fighting at their portal. So we got quick fall ins at the center and re-pushed PD. Eventually PD stopped returning and we won.

====================

Epicdemic Starting: 38

Epicdemic Ending: 34, 605 kills

Pink Dragonz Starting: 37

Pink Dragonz Ending: 0, 165 kills

====================

090723233815.png

090723233858.png

090723234203.png

090723235016.png

090723235226.png

090723225303.png

090723235416.png

090724000308.png

090724000814.png

090723180923.png

epicdemicbanner.jpg

Thanks PD for the fight and you for watching !

heartline8.gif

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Epicdemic for #1 low level clan

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Let's see... my clan had 30-40 cb, and only a few 50s, whereas epidemic was scared enough as to bring in loads of 70s and 80s with +20 defence. epidemic even let people bring their mains; i didn't even see a person without at the least 60 combat and 20 defence. you're not A PURE unless you have below 20 defence. GF epidemic, you're chickens: you're no pure clan.

Not going to even bother with a game I'm just going to get flamed on.

QUIT RS ---- SEPTEMBER 13TH, 2010

Let's see... my clan had 30-40 cb, and only a few 50s, whereas epidemic was scared enough as to bring in loads of 70s and 80s with +20 defence. epidemic even let people bring their mains; i didn't even see a person without at the least 60 combat and 20 defence. you're not A PURE unless you have below 20 defence. GF epidemic, you're chickens: you're no pure clan.

I was 54 combat in there with 1 def. So your argument is invalid.

I also dont know how you can complain when your leader is 66 combat and 30 defence.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Theyre proud of winning against level 30-40s too :huh:

Wouldn't you be proud of beating a difficult clan like PD

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Nice thats cool!

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png