Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pure Warfare Championship's

nav

Alterations have been made, i've taken feedback on board

Hello, and welcome to the suggestion thread for the Pure Warfare Championship's, which for the purpose of this thread, will now be abbreviated to the PWC.

What is the PWC?

Exactly what it says, a Championship, a Tournament, where the best prosper, and the rest fall. This however, is different to it's PCT counterpart, in that it will not allow Clans to hide behind Level boundaries, this is a true Free-For-All tournament, where any Clan can face any Clan in any given Category of fights and wars.

It is my belief, that through this process, and only this process, the best Clan's, Team's and PKer's will be found.

Who can enter?

There will be 3 Separate areas of competition, Clan, Team & Solo, each with their own individual sub-categories.

Clan - Exactly what it says, here only recognized Clans, by which I mean are established and have a member list, forums and preferably an IRC channel or the like.

Team - Once again, exactly what it says, Team must also have a member list, forums and preferably an IRC channel or the like.

Solo - Just the Pure, must be 20 Defence or under (Sorry but this is a Pure Tournament), and provide at least 2 means of communication with Tournament Organizers.

What are the Rules & Categories?

Clan Rules

Each Clan can only enter a maximum of 3 Categories, this is to prevent domination of wars and events. Member list can not increase by over 20% leading up to a war or fight. Wars will take place in Clan Wars, Map can be decided by Leaders, Classic is default. Number of rounds can be decided by Leaders, default is 3. Level 10 Defence Armour Max by default, Leader's can decide otherwise.

Catergories

F2P Free-For-All

P2P Free-For-All

Full out F2P

Full out P2P

Matched F2P

Matched P2P

Full out F2P Ranged Only

Full out F2P Magic Only

Full out F2P Melee Only

Full out P2P Ranged Only

Full out P2P Magic Only

Full out P2P Melee Only

Matched F2P Ranged Only

Matched F2P Magic Only

Matched F2P Melee Only

Matched P2P Ranged Only

Matched P2P Magic Only

Matched P2P Melee Only

F2P 10 v 10 All Styles

P2P 10 v 10 All Styles

Teams

Each Clan can only enter a maximum of 3 Categories, this is to prevent domination of wars and events. Member list can not increase by over 20% leading up to a war or fight. Wars will take place in Clan Wars, Map can be decided by Leaders, Classic is default. Number of rounds can be decided by Leaders, default is 3. Level 10 Defence Armour Max by default, Leader's can decide otherwise.

F2P Free-For-All

P2P Free-For-All

Full out F2P

Full out P2P

Matched F2P

Matched P2P

Full out F2P Ranged Only

Full out F2P Magic Only

Full out F2P Melee Only

Full out P2P Ranged Only

Full out P2P Magic Only

Full out P2P Melee Only

Matched F2P Ranged Only

Matched F2P Magic Only

Matched F2P Melee Only

Matched P2P Ranged Only

Matched P2P Magic Only

Matched P2P Melee Only

F2P 10 v 10 All Styles

P2P 10 v 10 All Styles

Solo

No Overheads. Summon is off by default for P2P. War's in Clan Wars by default, can be moved to PVP or BH upon request. 20 Defence Armour max.

Catergories

F2P Free-For-All

P2P Free-For-All

P2P Hybrid

F2P Hybrid

All Fights for Clans/Teams and Solo'ers must be overseen by Tournament Officials

Rewards

You may be thinking, what's the point? Well for one, if you win any of the Categories, your Clan/Team/Account can be officially recognized as the best, as you've beat everyone, there's none of this im the best between 50-70 combat bs.

I'll explain all this more in depth tomorrow, i've got more ideas, this is just a rough idea.

nobs.png

I think they are gonna do something like this after PCT.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

@Coz - I didn't know of this, I suggested this back when this board first re-opened.

@`Pure - I know, that's why im posting this, to get feedback and make sure it's all done properly.

nobs.png

I am not trying to be rude just something that wil come later on thats all.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

I really appreciate the post, Nav, I like your ideas, and when the time comes, this will be something I'll work off of.

Personally, I can't wait for the time to come when Pure Warfare can host it's own tournament. I'd love to be the head of that project(:

I'm going to leave this topic as is - perhaps you'd like to add ideas, or other users can post feedback or suggestions.

Just keep in mind when posting on this topic - do not post uselessly. I'm beginning to crack down on spam now. If you don't have something to contribute, don't post.

Thanks,

Jay.

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

(+`Obsession) jay is a legend

We're hoping to put forth an idea such as this when PCT is over, we have not yet discussed about it at all. This is a great start for us and we hope we can work with you and the other members to put together a tournament which all can enjoy. Once we've finished the majority of work on the projects we're currently taking on, then we'll pay more attention to this.

A f2p and p2p magic only solo fight would seem kinda pointless lol. It wouldn't be skill it would be who ran outta food first.

Otherwise, sounds fun.

Proud Ex-Leader of Carnage

Proud Ex-Manager of TLP

I agree to all of M4N's idea's except for default defense should be 10 def, people got 20 for a reason, as much as it "may not be pure" the majority of the pure community accepts it.

The main things clan leaders argue about should tryed to be set as a defualt unless both agree on something else. Defense should have a specific default. I don't have any ideas but I suggest that the date of the war, the ml rules, and fa rules be established very firmly for this tournament.

This tournament is a great idea, I would love to hepl, just try to keep it to a minimum on leanancy to clans. Sometimes you have to lay down the law.

I am not trying to be rude just something that wil come later on thats all.

I know, this is just an idea for when the time comes.

I really appreciate the post, Nav, I like your ideas, and when the time comes, this will be something I'll work off of.

Personally, I can't wait for the time to come when Pure Warfare can host it's own tournament. I'd love to be the head of that project(:

I'm going to leave this topic as is - perhaps you'd like to add ideas, or other users can post feedback or suggestions.

Just keep in mind when posting on this topic - do not post uselessly. I'm beginning to crack down on spam now. If you don't have something to contribute, don't post.

Thanks,

Jay.

Thanks', im still updating and tweaking.

1. Wait A bit

2. Too Early

3. Might as well do PCT

Your first two points are basically the same, and this will take place after PCT and be seen as an alternative.

We're hoping to put forth an idea such as this when PCT is over, we have not yet discussed about it at all. This is a great start for us and we hope we can work with you and the other members to put together a tournament which all can enjoy. Once we've finished the majority of work on the projects we're currently taking on, then we'll pay more attention to this.

Fair enough.

oo nice idea.

yup yup

Spam.

I love the ideas, well just wait.

Thanks, and we will.

I think a solo category would be a complete nightmare to organize lol. Not to mention all the potential arguments and disputes.

It wouldn't be that hard lol, just two people fighting with a Tournament Official watching, who ever wins goes through.

I liked the run-in type war from PCT, I think you should add that.

Also, make default 1 def armour.

You can change the Full Out's from Attack/Defend to PKRI. But a good idea none-the-less.

nobs.png

Green I think is good, orange needs improvement, red means I think it shouldnt be in tournament unless bunch of clans want it.

F2P Free-For-All Impossible to do UNLESS, we timed it. Doing the last clan standing would lead to flames. Rather, we could do like Team Red vs Team Blue. We do it in PVP or BH.

P2P Free-For-All- no, too much $$ involved and crashing will be devastating

Full out F2P- clans given option to have bh or cw. If theres a dispute, should be decided upon by the roll of a die in rs?

Full out P2P- Same as above.

Matched F2P

Matched P2P

Full out F2P Ranged Only

Full out F2P Magic Only

Full out F2P Melee Only-no to this idea; it just doesnt sound appealing like the magic only or range only war.

Full out P2P Ranged Only

Full out P2P Magic Only-no to this idea; would only mean the top 4 clans would participate

Full out P2P Melee Only-no to this idea; would only mean the top 4 clans could participate and doesnt sound appealing to have a war based on dds specs.

Matched F2P Ranged Only

Matched F2P Magic Only

Matched F2P Melee Only

Matched P2P Ranged Only

Matched P2P Magic Only

Matched P2P Melee Only

F2P 10 v 10 All Styles

P2P 10 v 10 All Styles

RULES

- BH or CW optional on both clans, if theres a disagreement then roll a die in rs should determine?

- ML only

- No 30+ defence. 25-30 def must wear robes.

- corrupt weapons optional; roll of die if theres disagreements

- 1 def armor only or 20 def armor allowed options given to clans. If one clan wants 1 def and the other wants 20, then 10def armor will be it.

- Summon optional; if theres disagreements, roll of die.

- Overheads - On for High, Med. Optional for Low.

- Create 4 Divisions.

HIGH

MED- DV, TLP, E, CP, EOP, H

LOW- DY, VO, etc

LOWEST- Combat cap at 60?

SUGGESTIONS

- Maybe a fun war; like a Massacre in Fally war where people fight in falador of a pvp world? I understand theres a possibility of crashers but doesnt that sound badass.

-

Ill post some more later

FFA would be done in Clan Wars FFA arena to stop crashing, a Tournament Official would stay by portal to make sure there are no returners. Would not be that hard to organize lol. For P2P FFA, if it's too expensive don't enter your clan, rather simple ;o. Default is Clan Wars, they can move to PVP or BH. I think the Melee idea would not be too bad, more emphasis on hugging i'd assume. For the Full Out P2P

Magic & Melee, Clans and Teams are limited to 3 entries.

As for your Rules :

Clan Wars by default, you can't give two options as a default, if the Clan's cant argue, it's in CW.

Memberlist only of course.

I agree with your 25-30 Defence in robes.

10 Defence Armour Default.

Summon off by default.

NO DIVISIONS, THAT'S THE POINT OF THIS TOURNAMENT.

You have to let the community to grow to all the clans first.

Im not suggesting we do this tomorrow.

A f2p and p2p magic only solo fight would seem kinda pointless lol. It wouldn't be skill it would be who ran outta food first.

Otherwise, sounds fun.

I've taken your point on board and removed it.

I agree to all of M4N's idea's except for default defense should be 10 def, people got 20 for a reason, as much as it "may not be pure" the majority of the pure community accepts it.

The main things clan leaders argue about should tryed to be set as a defualt unless both agree on something else. Defense should have a specific default. I don't have any ideas but I suggest that the date of the war, the ml rules, and fa rules be established very firmly for this tournament.

This tournament is a great idea, I would love to hepl, just try to keep it to a minimum on leanancy to clans. Sometimes you have to lay down the law.

Read my reply to m4n.

I believe if you're going to have a solo category it just needs to be Solo F2P, Solo P2P. And set defined honour rules.

Done.

nobs.png

Ieat is right, we need to reach out to all clans if we want to make this as effective as possible.

I say we wait until early Fall until we do something like this.

M4n has pretty good suggestions as far as categories go.

MEANINGLESS APHORISM HERE