Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pjers?

Guest Benjamin

Guest Benjamin

I am starting to think Jagex love to mess around with there players. I noticed that they have made mistakes in the pass taking away PvP and adding dumb things like summoning to the game and trying to make it better with new weapons and mini games. I have noticed though they never seem to fix the most simple things like Pjers? its an easy thing to fix but yet its been there since I first played runescape many years back. I been pking a lot since they brought out the new BH worlds and I have noticed that your target can jump in while you are fighting someone else getting a fast K.O on you or if you are fighting your target and your health bar goes someone else can jump in and then your target can jump straight back in not giving you time to heal. I have died two or three times due to this. I have all so noticed people saying you safe a lot! I mean if I don't eat I am gonna die that's for sure, but what i really want to know is how do other people feel about pking?. I would like people to be honest and tell me how you think they could improve pking and how you would like it to be in the future. I love pking but when I get pjed it just Ticks me off.

Thanks

Benjamin

Pjing has always been a big thing, most people have respected pkers and don't PJ, back in the old wildy HONOUR existed and most people followed it. But since PvP when true PJ'ing started with over-powered weapons (D Claws, D Bow) people have become used to it and kids love it since they get easy drops.

I think in time, a few weeks, maybe months, honour will come back as all the kids will get bored and the true pkers will thrive. So, I'd just wait it out. :)

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

Pjers will always exist, i must admit i've done it before, most people do it for a quick easy kill and getting the loot whilst taking no damage. In pvp they don't do enough damage to get the kill yet they still do it anyway. I think its plain retarded that there isn't a 10 second delay before you can be attacked again, something so simple that would make such a difference.

Pjers will always exist, i must admit i've done it before, most people do it for a quick easy kill and getting the loot whilst taking no damage. In pvp they don't do enough damage to get the kill yet they still do it anyway. I think its plain retarded that there isn't a 10 second delay before you can be attacked again, something so simple that would make such a difference.

I completely agree, and I suggested it a while back. But nothing has been done.

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

Guest Benjamin

I also agree. I like to have long fights and I have honor I dont run for **** whats the point I lose a Rune scimitar but if gives them a good enough look to feel good about the fight, but I dont ever seem to get a fair enough fight to feel good about it.

PJing is an incredibly frustrating and pathetic thing to do, however it's not against the rules. I've asked several moderators, it's completely legal.

It would be simple enough to just add a precaution where you could not attack a player who was in combat in the last 5 seconds, for example. It would completely eliminate PJing.

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

(+`Obsession) jay is a legend

Guest Benjamin

so they PJ me i get ****** and tell them to go f&^% themselfs and i am the one thats gets in trouble kind of sad

Pjing has always been a big thing, most people have respected pkers and don't PJ, back in the old wildy HONOUR existed and most people followed it. But since PvP when true PJ'ing started with over-powered weapons (D Claws, D Bow) people have become used to it and kids love it since they get easy drops.

I think in time, a few weeks, maybe months, honour will come back as all the kids will get bored and the true pkers will thrive. So, I'd just wait it out. :)

true

jagex should put in the honor code into runescape rules

bestwarrer.png

This would be a very boring game if everyone was forced into honor... I can agree with the 5-10 second rule after a kill, but that's about it

(never PJed either, IDC how fun it is I hate when people do it to me)

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

true

jagex should put in the honor code into runescape rules

Pleae define this "honour code" for me. It's different for a lot of people, I'd like to hear your version of it.

My only advice would be have a friend around your combat come with you to attack anybody who PJs you. Yes, it's annoying but it's some peoples idea of "fun".

Those sadistic bastards. ;)

Omni is my one. My only.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, there never used to be that much pjers back in the Wildy, but now there is just the load of them and it's really aggrevating when you get dbow speced or dclawed in a DM against someone.

2ep53ww.png

Yes, there never used to be that much pjers back in the Wildy, but now there is just the load of them and it's really aggrevating when you get dbow speced or dclawed in a DM against someone.

It's even more irritating when people make videos of themselves rushing, advertising it to the broader community and that they actually still get decent drops. I'm all for being able to kill someone in my first 5 attacks, but on the contrary I don't think that it's worth it if it allows rushers to get such great drops.

There's nothing we can really do about it. Run, Pray, have a friend with you.. Not much of that is helpful against a 'good' (lucky) rush.

Omni is my one. My only.

• 1 month later...

It's just one of those annoying things.

I agree with Karl, back in the day honour was still around now it's not. Sucks but hey, is there a better feeling than downing a pjer?

igyr0n.png

We can rant all we want, but unfortunately Pj'ing will never go away =(

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png