Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Here we go!

HATTON

After the recent rebirth of Pure Warfare, activity has risen sharply! We, the staff, would like to thank everyone who's helped us take off at such an alarming rate, we're really happy that you're pleased with our forums thus far and we hope to carry on giving you a great experience during your time here on Pure Warfare. So, I'll get straight into the update you've all been waiting for!

Please visit http://www.pure-warfare.com/ladder/ for the ladder!

The Pure Warfare Ladder!

That's right, it's here! After an extensive amount of effort from Karl and those who gave their support and opinions to this project, we're finally at the stage where we can release the project which has been anticipated by many of our users!

For clan leaders, this update could be key for showing which clan is TRULY the best! It's been coded almost to perfection by our Administrator, Karl. He's spent countless hours focusing on working on this project, which we at Pure Warfare can proudly say, no other RuneScape fansite has!

This update makes us one of a kind, there is nothing like this ever to of been seen in the RuneScape fansite community! We're really proud of this update and we do hope that you, the members, appreciate all the hard work that Karl has put into making this update possible, we'd also like to thank everyone who's given us advice and feedback during it's creation, without you this would of need been as good as it is right now, however there will always be room for improvement and we'll always be on the lookout for updates and changes to this update, so please, keep an eye out for any problems it may have!

So, Clan Leaders, go ahead and sign up your clans on our ladder system. Please read the rules below before signing up, so you know what to do when entering battle!

Thanks,

The Pure Warfare Staff

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Pure Warfare Ladder Rules!

As to make all wars fair, and to help make them run as smooth as possible, each clan must follow all of the below rules in order to achieve their win. If a clan breaks a rule below, they will have to forfeit the war, and the opposing clan will gain a win for their clan's statistics.

Main Rules
  • All wars will take place in Clan Wars on the Classic map, unless chosen otherwise by representatives from each clan.
  • Applications will close after 24 hours of the declaration being accepted, unless a representative from each of the opposing clans decides to keep the Applications open.
  • Only members on the MEMBERLIST are allowed to attend, unless decided otherwise between two representatives from each clan.
  • When declaring, the date must be set for atleast 5 days after the declaration has been accepted.
  • If the clan being declared on does not accept the war within 72 hours of the declaration, this classes as a decline.
  • The clan declaring the war will be the clan attacking, unless discussed and chosen otherwise by both clans leaderships.
  • You are allowed to challenge ANYONE in the same category as your clan, if you wish to change category please contact a Moderator/Administrator as soon as possible.

Fighting rules

• The default MAXIMUM defence armour will be 1 Defence, unless chosen otherwise by representatives from each clan. 30 Defence armour is strictly prohibited for all fights.
  • Overheads will be on ON by default, unless chosen otherwise by representatives from each clan.
  • If in Player vs Player worlds, Returning is OFF, unless both clans decide otherwise.
  • Summoning is off by default, unless both sides choose otherwise.
  • PVP weapons and armour are NOT allowed, unless decided otherwise by both sides.

The Pure Warfare Ladder Guidelines!

Declaring

When declaring on a clan, the rules must be followed and discussed FAIRLY between both clans, failure to do so will result in the default rules being introduced and both clans will have to follow those rules. Any clan found "cheating" or not following the rules will automatically forfeit from the war, giving the opposing clan the win.

If a clan refuses to war after accepting the war, the situation will be investigated and if they still refuse, the opposition will be given an automatic win.

Any clan having fought in a war within 2 weeks of another clan declaring them will have the opportunity to decline the war without any points being deducted.

If any clan declines a war, you must provide proof to a Moderator/Administrator before the win is granted.

Cheating

If you experience a clan or clans cheating, you must provide evidence to a Moderator/Administrator in order for us to take action towards those clans involved. Failure to put forth any evidence will result in Pure Warfare staff not getting involved, the winner of the battle will be granted the points.

The main evidence we would like to see is a video containing the footage, if not a screenshot is acceptable however a video is preffered.

Communicating with the opposition

Any clan participating in a war is advised to keep in contact as much as possible as the date of the war nears. Suitable ways to keep in contact are by using clients such as IRC, MSN/AIM or Private Message on either clans forums. If you cannot contact the opposing clan for any possible reason, please notify a Pure Warfare staff member and the situation will be settled as soon as possible.

How to climb the ladder!

Ways to gain a win
  • Defeating the opposition in a war, this will result in a win and a randomized amount of 'XP' being rewarded to your clan.
  • You're in battle and a member of the opposition breaks one of the rules set, this will result in a win and a randomized amount of 'XP' being rewarded to your clan.
  • If the opposition fails to turn up to the war within 30 minutes of the wars set time to begin, this will result in a win and a randomized amount of 'XP' being rewarded to your clan.

The higher up the ladder the clan you defeat is, the more XP your clan will recieve.

Nice Great update.

First btw :D

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

This is getting better and better the more I mess with the site =)

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

For all of those asking, I've edited it to make it so that any item you gain in PvP (Corrupt, Vesta, Statius) cannot be used, unless clan leaders themselves decide otherwise.

my problem with this.. After a loss every clan is going to claim that the winner somehow cheated or something... and sometimes it may be a mistake, like one member accidentally overheading. Does that mean the entire clanhas to forfeit a win?

Also, 30defence issue hasnt been resolved

We will have "referees" who will review the evidence and come to a conclusion. If it's only one person overheading by accident, then I doubt it would have made much of an impact on the war, so it will be disregarded.

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png