Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Homosexuality..

Coz

Yes or No?  

170 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe Homosexuality is ok?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Same sex marriage?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't you like them around? Think it'll rub off on you?

It was a joke, i have a few bi sexual friends that are female but i think if they wasnt female it would be abit weird, i have no problems with it but when the gay males are in your face with it...

I come from Jamaica one of the most homophobic countries in the world, its stupid how they get over **** sexuals, there was a gay cruise from the usa that was due to dock in Jamaica for and the citizens wouldn't let the boat dock they lined the streets with fire arms and other weapons the boat had to be diverted lol.

So yeah i think i have a open mind Phillip.

It was a joke, i have a few bi sexual friends that are female but i think if they wasnt female it would be abit weird, i have no problems with it but when the gay males are in your face with it...

I come from Jamaica one of the most homophobic countries in the world, its stupid how they get over **** sexuals, there was a gay cruise from the usa that was due to dock in Jamaica for and the citizens wouldn't let the boat dock they lined the streets with fire arms and other weapons the boat had to be diverted lol.

So yeah i think i have a open mind Phillip.

It didn't sound like you were kidding -,-

But none-the-less, glad you feel that way :D

Quit the forums; my channel: #Phillip

SpriteSig2.png

Homophobic is a wrong word if you ask me

It means

Fear of the same one

**** here is probably not from the greek word omoios but from ****

But as an example I don't believe ELEPHANT MAN is SCARED of gay guys.

hahahahzee.jpg

I don't understand why anybody would be against it. It doesn't affect you. You're not being forced to attend their weddings. Why not let somebody be happy?

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

(+`Obsession) jay is a legend

I don't understand how anyone can be homophobic. It doesn't make sense.

Then, why do you do the Bill Kaulitz thing?

Doubting your heterosexuality since 2007?

Hypocrite much?

hahahahzee.jpg

Then, why do you do the Bill Kaulitz thing?

Doubting your heterosexuality since 2007?

Hypocrite much?

My sig isn't homophobic. If you read my posts, I support homosexuality.

SpriteSig2.png

I support homosexuality.

I meant the text you wrote under it. Doubting your heterosexuality, hmmm. If you support homosexuality you wouldn't mind if he was gay and wouldn't put that immature text.

hahahahzee.jpg

I meant the text you wrote under it. Doubting your heterosexuality, hmmm. If you support homosexuality you wouldn't mind if he was gay and wouldn't put that immature text.

It's not immature, it's serious.

Also, I just noticed it should be "destroying" and not "questioning". I guess I made a mistake when copying it.

SpriteSig2.png

It's not immature, it's serious.

Also, I just noticed it should be "destroying" and not "questioning". I guess I made a mistake when copying it.

You gay?

look, if your gay im simply going to call you a ****** or a ****. But i dont give a **** if your marrying another dude.

You shouldn't use derogatory terms.

SpriteSig2.png

Hmm.

Well, I am a Christian. I don't care if your homosexual at all, well a lil bit. I just think marriage is a religious thing and I don't like the thought of homosexuals getting married in a church of god.

#1 - Yes

#2 - No

Lol, I live in Iowa too, one of the few states to allow it.

rj3yo6.png

zml077.jpg

Hmm.

Well, I am a Christian. I don't care if your homosexual at all, well a lil bit. I just think marriage is a religious thing and I don't like the thought of homosexuals getting married in a church of god.

#1 - Yes

#2 - No

Lol, I live in Iowa too, one of the few states to allow it.

You don't have to be married in a church. You can be married in the courts. Also there's separation of church and state, so marriage isn't a religious thing if you can get legally married by the state.

SpriteSig2.png

America sadly was founded upon religious principles even though we claim to be secular. So yes, we may claim to be secular but alot of what American government does is based on religion

Actually it wasn't founded on any religion, but sadly people who were religious were elected.

SpriteSig2.png

"...under god, indivisible..."

swear of oath with right hand of bible

much more

Most of that stuff was put into effect many, many years after the declaration of independence was written. The Pledge of Allegiance was written in 1892, over 100 years after the DoI was written. The founding fathers would be appalled at what we do in this country today.

SpriteSig2.png