Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Homosexuality..

Coz

Yes or No?  

170 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe Homosexuality is ok?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Same sex marriage?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of that stuff was put into effect many, many years after the declaration of independence was written. The Pledge of Allegiance was written in 1892, over 100 years after the DoI was written. The founding fathers would be appalled at what we do in this country today.

Lol the founding fathers. That sounds like you're a ******* cult

hahahahzee.jpg

So explain this if you are that much against religion

May you always walk in sunshine

and God's love around you flow,

for the happiness you gave us,

no one will ever know.

It broke our hearts to lose you,

but you did not go alone,

a part of us went with you

the day God called you home.

A million times we've needed you,

a million times we've cried.

If love could only have save you,

you never would have died.

The Lord be with you, now and for evermore.

And May You Rest in Peace. Amen

hahahahzee.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I respect them as a person but not there descisions, i cant stop them from being ****.

But same sex marriage is a slap in the face to many famiies. Same sex couples with no children get the same benefits of families with children, such as lower insurance, tax returns and much more, but for families who really need help raising there children the money is going towards kissing men.

Pathetic

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Thank you, kind sir.

Puritans left England to practice their beliefs more freely. They came to America where they had that freedom and eventually separated from England to form the United States. So in a sense it was founded on their religion.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

Do you believe Homosexuality is ok?

Yes, they can do what ever they bloody well like with their lifes.

Same sex marriage?

1 a (1) : the state of being united to a person of the opposite sex as husband or wife in a consensual and contractual relationship recognized by law (2) : the state of being united to a person of the same sex in a relationship like that of a traditional marriage <same-sex marriage> b : the mutual relation of married persons : wedlock c : the institution whereby individuals are joined in a marriage

If it is just recognised by law then it's fine. If it's religious then it goes against the religion being in sucha relationship meaning it's not ok.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

• 2 weeks later...

I disagree with it, its just wrong and they all gonna burn in hell (yes im a christian). Im glad my state voted NO against same sex marriage (california) but now they want to overturn the vote which is pissing me off...whatever happened to publi opinion. stupid government...just a bunch of liberals

- Proud to have been EOP: 2007-2011 -

I disagree with it, its just wrong and they all gonna burn in hell (yes im a christian). Im glad my state voted NO against same sex marriage (california) but now they want to overturn the vote which is pissing me off...whatever happened to publi opinion. stupid government...just a bunch of liberals

I fail to see what you're saying about public opinion, you're complaining it isn't here while you're expressing it.

Lmfao, I'm going to guess that your parents are hardcore conservatives?

I stay out of politics and choose who ever the best candidate for the current state of needs instead of being a selfish *******.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

/topic, saying anything else is ignorant.

Your post was pretty ignorant to the idea of debating.. lol, but i see your point

I have no problem with gay people myself, or of them getting married.

Just don't show excess amounts of public affection for eachother.. whether your gay or not. Theres a limit, don't go past it lol.

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

I fail to see what you're saying about public opinion, you're complaining it isn't here while you're expressing it.

Lmfao, I'm going to guess that your parents are hardcore conservatives?

I stay out of politics and choose who ever the best candidate for the current state of needs instead of being a selfish *******.

Public opinion as in letting "the people" decide but now the government can pass whatever they like...such as allowing same sex marriage when the people of California clearly voted NO.

- Proud to have been EOP: 2007-2011 -

• 4 months later...

Live and let live.

So in a sense it was founded on their religion.

The founding fathers wanted a secular state if I'm correct.

Mr Crabby

-------------

99 Attack / 99 Strength / 99 Magic / 99 Range / 99 Constitution / 1 Defence / 99 Cooking / 99 Fletcing /

Reasonably

96 Range / 1 Defence

I think it's ok for both, @ coz THERE IS NO ******* GOD DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND. ITS LIE BROHAM. MEDIEVAL LIES.

TH IS MY ONE