Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Religion.

Phillip

What are you?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. What are you?

• Theist
    • Agnostic
    • Atheist

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So your obviously a fickle, based off your comment that you pulled out your ass (i can only assume)

Please, you contribute not a thing to this topic, so i can only ask you refrain from lowering our IQ with your comments.

History does not record anywhere at any time a religion that has any rational basis. Religion is a crutch for people not strong enough to stand up to the unknown without help. But, like dandruff, most people do have a religion and spend time and money on it and seem to derive considerable pleasure from fiddling with it.

period.

/topicover

So your obviously a fickle, based off your comment that you pulled out your ass (i can only assume)

Please, you contribute not a thing to this topic, so i can only ask you refrain from lowering our IQ with your comments.

History does not record anywhere at any time a religion that has any rational basis. Religion is a crutch for people not strong enough to stand up to the unknown without help. But, like dandruff, most people do have a religion and spend time and money on it and seem to derive considerable pleasure from fiddling with it.

period.

You really think your all that huh? Oh my hobby is boxing; even though I suck at it I'm still way better than you guys and than the rest of the world, DONT YOU GET IT MY HOBBY IS BOXING. IM MORE COOL THAN ROCKY IN ALL OF HIS MOVIES TOGETHER AND MY NAME IS BLUNT/TBAG WHAT IS MORE COOL THAN THAT BRAH?

hahahahzee.jpg

/topicover

You agreeing with him shows your lack of information. This is why people become atheists, they read stuff on the internet without ever bothering to listen to or understand the other side. Just 'cause he uses big words doesn't mean he's right.

koolssigcopy.png
Resurgence | 65+ Stat, 45+ Combat | Site | Recruitment Topic

sig4resized.jpg

#OMNI @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

You agreeing with him shows your lack of information. This is why people become atheists, they read stuff on the internet without ever bothering to listen to or understand the other side. Just 'cause he uses big words doesn't mean he's right.

stop posting here before you make religion and religious people look even worse :lol: :lol:

Why can't we all just but our faith in flying meatballs from outer-space who require sacrifices of sauce in the form of human blood?

I just don't see how you put your faith in something that you can't see, hear, smell, touch, feel (arguably), etc. It's not logical to me. Sure there's alot of unexplained things in this world and I'm not saying that we can rely on science to solve everything, there will be unexplained phenomenons in this world but religion?

My question to the non-believers is: Why not go out there and choose a religion and follow it, you're going to look like a fool if you're up there on judgment day and God brings up all the times you argued about how God wasn't real on the internet. Just do it, if there is no afterlife (heaven and hell), then you'll finally know for sure.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

My question to the non-believers is: Why not go out there and choose a religion and follow it, you're going to look like a fool if you're up there on judgment day and God brings up all the times you argued about how God wasn't real on the internet. Just do it, if there is no afterlife (heaven and hell), then you'll finally know for sure.

But why do something that we don't believe in? If we choose not to believe in something and we falsely try to follow it just encase there is a judgment day, then we'd be judged the even worse for not believing.

Why don't you believers just: Pick up a science textbook.

It can go both ways.

Google has been prove to be more of a God prove to exist then God himself.

Source: http://www.thechurchofgoogle.org/Scripture...gle_Is_God.html

Edit -

You can't just choose a religion and pretend to believe in it, just so you'll be safe if their god does exist. However, what if it doesn't, and it's a different religion that's correct (they can't all be right). And if there isn't an afterlife, we won't know for sure, because we won't have a consciousness.

The thing is, countless ancient religions, where priests claimed to speak through god and made sacrifices and so forth have been proven false. Religions which worshipped the sun as a god, and believed that if they did not sacrifice, it would not rise. These religions were proven false easily by modern science, why are modern religions any different? Eventually, they will be proven false as well. Some of it already has, such as sneezing being a method for your body to rid you of evil, and using leeches in medicine to suck the evil from your body.

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

(+`Obsession) jay is a legend

Alot of interesting view points.

I personally am a logical thinker, if it cant be proven and worked out then it is probably false. At the same token i almost want to believe in something greater then ourselves too. My way of thinking contradicts each other but i just dont know. I feel out of place when i go to things like funerals/churches because i know no prayers, my family isnt religious. At night though i say my prayers, which is basically the same thing each night just because it kinda feels good if someone is listening. But i side with logic, believing in evolution and the other stuff.

Im gonna go with agnostic

BJJyb5o.png

>>Atrocity High Council/FA Manager<<
>>Proud Against All Odds High Council<<

>>Proud Against All Odds High Council<<

But why do something that we don't believe in? If we choose not to believe in something and we falsely try to follow it just encase there is a judgment day, then we'd be judged the even worse for not believing.

Why don't you believers just: Pick up a science textbook.

It can go both ways.

Science books don't prove ****.

In all honesty how does nothing (as in life form), with a big boom, create multi-cellular beings.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

You're all missing the point. Do you really think (non believers) that every believer believes in a god that sits on a throne somewhere in the clouds, that sits next to the people who passed away?

The bible is not a book to prove there is a god, it is a guideline.

I also know there are 'bad' laws in the bible like many laws in Leviticus, but that doesn't mean you should ridicule that book.

Many believers get brainwashed by the religion, sort of.

Many Non-believers get brainwashed by the society. You guys read one opinion of one guy and take it for real, like andallo with his stupid movie. Have you never learned to handle every information you get with criticism?

hahahahzee.jpg

Why can't we all just but our faith in flying meatballs from outer-space who require sacrifices of sauce in the form of human blood?

I just don't see how you put your faith in something that you can't see, hear, smell, touch, feel (arguably), etc. It's not logical to me. Sure there's alot of unexplained things in this world and I'm not saying that we can rely on science to solve everything, there will be unexplained phenomenons in this world but religion?

It's not logical to you because you've either never cared to find out the logic behind it, or no one has never cared to explain it to you. I would, but it'd take a crap-load of typing.

How does nothing create God?

How does something infinite get created?

A Bible literally proves nothing.

A science book has alot of fundamental facts in it.

The Bible isn't a 'Handbook of Reasons Why God Must Surely Exist'. If your reading a Bible to find evidence and reasons why God exists, you're reading the wrong book.

koolssigcopy.png
Resurgence | 65+ Stat, 45+ Combat | Site | Recruitment Topic

sig4resized.jpg

#OMNI @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

It's not logical to you because you've either never cared to find out the logic behind it, or no one has never cared to explain it to you. I would, but it'd take a crap-load of typing.

I've been through 9 years of CCD ("sunday school") at my church, and have been confirmed. I still don't see any logic behind it, and don't say I haven't been open-minded through all the years of class, because most of the time I have.

Quit the forums; my channel: #Phillip

SpriteSig2.png