Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

E's Saturday 25-7-09

epidemicbanneraz8ld3.png

www.EpidemicClan.Ipbfree.com | #Epidemic

es6o0n.png

We massed up for our saturday trip hoping for a 60+ turn out, but some people had to leave last second due to real life events, leaving us with 55 people. We didn't have many fights but did beat TLP and IR teamed up twice and also gave mm a taste of their own medicine.

11qlk7q.png

2s9ok03.png

We hopped to w136 and went to cw but TLP and IR combined rushed us. We quickly got a fall in and saw Zo leading both clans. They had a few more then us and wanted to fight us, so we left clanwars and began fighting. The fight was fun, at the start we fought on our own volcanos but shortly after we rushed the volcano next to cw and got organised while killing slow TLP/IR members. TLP and IR controlled the volcano north of us and after a short ranged based fight we rushed TLP and IR hoping to finish up, which didn't turn out to be successful. After awhile we fell back to the southern volcano where a few chased who we killed off quickly, after awhile we decided to try and finish it fast before it was crashed so we took their volcano and they fled to clanwars.

===========================

Epidemic Starting: 50

Epidemic Ending: 45

The Last Pures + Intense Redemption Starting: 53

The Last Pures + Intense Redemption Ending: 25 in cw

090725222057.png

090725222211.png

090725212111f.png

090725212246.png

090725222343.png

090725222509.png

090725223032.png

090725213114.png

11qlk7q.png

2s9ok03.png

After the TLP + IR fight we had a track on Eop. While hunting them we ran into TLP + IR again and the fight begun.

Epidemic Starting: 52

Epidemic Ending: 48

The Last Pures + Intense Redemption Starting: 40

The Last Pures + Intense Redemption Ending: 25 in bh

090725224240b.png

rushj.png

090725224324miu.png

090725224506g.png

090725214648.png

11qlk7q.png

Thanks TLP and IR for the fight and you for watching this topic !

scent.png

koolesigcopyog7.png

www.EpidemicClan.Ipbfree.com | #Epidemic

heartline8.gif

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was a fun trip, several other smaller fights occured that were not worth putting in the topic.

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

I'm sure you had less in the fight vs tlp+ ir at bh, Unless your counting returners after you regroup, like usual :P

No.. you get it wrong. You make it look like we wait for returners and then take the ending pic. Returners just come the whole fight. We check ending opts and take it. I don't say we lost only 4-5 since we didn't.

We just had that manny after the fight even when more then that died.. We had that as an ending right after the fights.

heartline8.gif

Shame you never fought DP,DV,EOP,CP

They would've put up good fights.

We barely ever ask mid level clans for planned run ins, since they very rarely accepts.

If any of those clans wants a fight they can /query [E]Bawb, or any other op.

oneascendencysmall.png

I'm sure you had less in the fight vs tlp+ ir at bh, Unless your counting returners after you regroup, like usual :P

Actually at that fight, we ran into them, and just starting pushing in the beginning due to them being outnumbered, they didnt get a chance to ko many of ours.

This is a mentality i dislike of Epidemic, you hold grudges.

One of your leaders was ****** months after the cure the epidemic thing.

Interesting to see that epidemic now have the balls to crash one of the big three's fights rather than just a clan below theres for an easy topic.

We're holding a grudge for a specific reason, and 'cure the epidemic' thing was a bad example seeing as we started to repay your favour for coming up with such a thing the week it started. And as for us 'having balls to crash one of the big three's fights rahter than just a clan below', we have always payed back a top 3 clan or helped out one before, and this was a payback to MM, not a crash because we were bored. And yeah i liked EoPs pull aswell.

OT: We pulled good for our ML, did good with our Ops, hope to see you all next week.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

This is a mentality i dislike of Epidemic, you hold grudges.

One of your leaders was ****** months after the cure the epidemic thing.

Interesting to see that epidemic now have the balls to crash one of the big three's fights rather than just a clan below theres for an easy topic.

The only thing i like about this was your pull.

You mean we're not in the wilderness to make friends and have teaparties?

We respect clans that respect us (shown by the fact that we're now neutral/friendly with dv after all the past bickering), MM clearly no respect to anybody, Mek has been running his danish idiot mouth off for the past few weeks saying he's going to kill us, epidemic is dying, etc because I killed him. Trust me, we're not happy that we crashed FOEs fight (apologies), but it just so happened to be them fighting MM at that time.

If you dislike it, I suggest you try out hello kitty online island adventure.

Lets get on topic though, you guys crashed but had a decent pull. Still dont see what you guys proved today though looking @ the clans youve fought. GJ i guess

What do you mean you don't know what we proved, TLP are one of the clans in the running for the #4 spot, and today we beat them, as well as ANOTHER clan teamed with them several times. If that isn't proving a point, then i don't know what is.

About the FOE/MM thing, we are sorry to FOE for blatently getting involved in one of your fights (It isn't as though you havn't in the past, and it isn't as though we don't USUALLY stay off you when your in fights and you hear about it) but MM have had a certain 'untouchable' aura about you recently, which has resulted in you getting a few people a bit "angry" (If thats even the right word) with you, when clans go around doing what they want they should expect the same to happen to them I guess. It isn't as though MM havn't gotten involved in a fight before though, is it haha.

Either way, was an enjoyable (and quite short) trip and I hope we see a couple more clans next week.

Epidemic
eepidemic.png