Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Welcome.

Karl

I've now managed to pay for an IPB license. A real life friend loaned me half of the money :)

So we're back for good now. I'll be working on the forums a lot over the next few hours, so expect some changes to occur.

Thanks

~Karl

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

If these forums appear biased at all they'll likely die faster than PC"s first 10 attempts at a forum. I'd suggest ranking only clanless pures with no accounts in any pure clan...

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

If these forums appear biased at all they'll likely die faster than PC"s first 10 attempts at a forum. I'd suggest ranking only clanless pures with no accounts in any pure clan...

That could work, however, people who deserve the rank would miss out due to being in a clan.

I'm in Fatality, yet I will not be biased, there's no need to be. I'll only choose people who I feel should have a rank. Omni for example is a PCR manager, he's a good friend so I've given him a rank here as I know he'll do well. He's in Ascendency, but that doesn't mean he'll be biased.

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

Good luck selecting ranks then. Just remember how foolishly Sefket ran his forums, ranked mainly FOE members when it opened, then after he started ranking members of other clans, did nothing to stop their regular abuse of power. Basically take a long look at how he ran things, so you don't make the same mistakes. If this site works, which in all honesty I don't expect it to, then good luck.

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

Good luck selecting ranks then. Just remember how foolishly Sefket ran his forums, ranked mainly FOE members when it opened, then after he started ranking members of other clans, did nothing to stop their regular abuse of power. Basically take a long look at how he ran things, so you don't make the same mistakes. If this site works, which in all honesty I don't expect it to, then good luck.

Give it time. Karl is alot wiser in the sense he knows what he's doing and what he expects from every single mod here.

That could work, however, people who deserve the rank would miss out due to being in a clan.

I'm in Fatality, yet I will not be biased, there's no need to be. I'll only choose people who I feel should have a rank. Omni for example is a PCR manager, he's a good friend so I've given him a rank here as I know he'll do well. He's in Ascendency, but that doesn't mean he'll be biased.

I agree with you in the short run, but you can't be as shortsighted as to jump to the conclusions that every clan member will be biased towards his/her own clan. Yes, it's highly probable but all in all, ranks just have to be mature, active and dedicated.

Omni is my one. My only.

• 2 months later...

Luke Ily!

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png