Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[P2P] Fatality Vs Mayhem Makers

MarK.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh, I missed the fight, had a dentist appointment :mellow:

But, judging from the score sheet there, it looks like MM improved in 1 round tremendously which is really why we got the prep and the only goal we set out with. Good job on this win Fatality, but judging from the 2nd round we'll see if MM can steal it from you guys next time :)

Daveynatly, amazed me how much you guys improved in P2P. Never thought it would be that hard :P Was a lot of fun. Would of loved a 3rd round because I know you're good in PvP.

#Fatality

209mwyg.gif

Thanks for the practice. Hope to see you in the future as well.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but some of your guys have some AWFUL gear, sort it out. Apart from that very well done, i personally wasn't there but i know if i was we would have won (Y).

I hope you know this makes us look that much worse for loosing to them :sad:

Nonetheless, Fatality has always been one of the best clans to fight in clan wars ... not like I was there pwning noobs up in PCL era oh wait I WAS!! yeee

I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but some of your guys have some AWFUL gear, sort it out. Apart from that very well done, i personally wasn't there but i know if i was we would have won (Y).

Lol

Wish the run-in would have went through as we planned. :X Oh well. Was a good fight. MM did very well.

xtdthroughthesmoke.png

www.CLAN-FI.com
#Fatality

lol, mm losing to everyone in p2p preps

3l
Attack - 75 |Strength - 99|Defence - 1 | Mage - 99 | Range - 99 |Hitpoints - 92 | Prayer - 52 | Summoning - 72

Combat - 87+9

lol, mm losing to everyone in p2p preps

Y u mad tho?

We organize p2p preps for practice, you can't claim much based on p2p midweeks, Especially when we show up with 60 ppl vs their 40 and sit people alphabetically.

But anyways, gf FI, twas a fun one. I'm enjoying p2p preps more and more now and seems like people (myself definitely included) had a ways to go but are definitely covering ground

Y u mad tho?

We organize p2p preps for practice, you can't claim much based on p2p midweeks, Especially when we show up with 60 ppl vs their 40 and sit people alphabetically.

But anyways, gf FI, twas a fun one. I'm enjoying p2p preps more and more now and seems like people (myself definitely included) had a ways to go but are definitely covering ground

u didnt have 60... and we didnt have 40 L

9kqihk.png