Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Marijuana

-Charlie-

Anyways, you can't prove that what I just said is wrong 100%

That's my opinion of it and then you have your stupid opinion, imo.

Why do you keep denying the truth? That video totally makes you look like a fool now man, and you keep on fighting the facts :/

Plus your stating YOUR oppinion...IM stating SCIENTIFIC FACTS THAT YOU CAN FIND, I gave you proof...you just dont wanna accept the truth

tumblr_m0kuye2P2Q1qiw6qpo1_500.gif

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you keep denying the truth? That video totally makes you look like a fool now man, and you keep on fighting the facts :/

Plus your stating YOUR oppinion...IM stating SCIENTIFIC FACTS THAT YOU CAN FIND, I gave you proof...you just dont wanna accept the truth

The chemicals of mj now is MUCH worser than than 50+ years ago.

I'm not going to watch 2+ hours long videos over this, the hell.

2jhqs.png

*Proud To Be Warlord of The Eruption Of Pures

The chemicals of mj now is MUCH worser than than 50+ years ago.

I'm not going to watch 2+ hours long videos over this, the hell.

Im pretty sure its less than an hour and a half....

Worser is not a word.

And thats what you think, you have no proof. Marijuana is grown from seeds, soil, water, and light. The reason people have that argument is because the government doesnt want to study that much in Marijuana, they know the truth....BUT THEY MAKE BANKKKKK from throwing people in jail for a joint.

Marijuana is physically, and mentally safe for you man. 14 states use it as a medicine that CAN BE prescribed. Your digging yourself deeper and deeper at this point. I hope you come around to the good side and realize youve been lied to.

Im pretty sure its less than an hour and a half....

Worser is not a word.

And thats what you think, you have no proof. Marijuana is grown from seeds, soil, water, and light. The reason people have that argument is because the government doesnt want to study that much in Marijuana, they know the truth....BUT THEY MAKE BANKKKKK from throwing people in jail for a joint.

Marijuana is physically, and mentally safe for you man. 14 states use it as a medicine that CAN BE prescribed. Your digging yourself deeper and deeper at this point. I hope you come around to the good side and realize youve been lied to.

Bits and parts of the video says Marijuana is bad and it does state why, You're not proving me wrong buddy.

Come on now, you're making yourself look stupid.

2jhqs.png

Bits and parts of the video says Marijuana is bad and it does state why, You're not proving me wrong buddy.

Come on now, you're making yourself look stupid.

Reeeeeelax kiddo.

You thought marijuana caused CANCER LMAO

You thought marijuana damaged your brain LMAO

Everything I said so far, has been 100% truth, keep denying ;)

Reeeeeelax kiddo.

You said the video would change my mind, it's stating half the stuff I said.

2jhqs.png

You said the video would change my mind, it's stating half the stuff I said.

Cba to argue anymore. Id love to hear your points being made in that video. Show me the time mark where they said it and ill check it out,

tldr; MARIJUANA DOES NOT KILL YOU...SMOKE UP

Cba to argue anymore. Id love to hear your points being made in that video. Show me the time mark where they said it and ill check it out,

tldr; MARIJUANA DOES NOT KILL YOU OR HARM YOU...SMOKE UP

Marijuana doesn't harm NOBODY?

Your the biggest idiot I know.

2jhqs.png

Marijuana doesn't harm NOBODY?

Your the biggest idiot I know.

EL o el...O K A Y....maybe idk if it doesnt harm EVERYBODY....but nobody has ever gotten hurt from it. So much hate coming from you man. I can tell you dont smoke weed.

:rolleyes:

BEE TEE DOUBAYEW- suwoop is the "blood gang" call. bamf.

People have gotten hurt and killed for it, have you not seen the violence on the streets from it?

Once again, what an idiot you are.

HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF THE DRUG WAR

YOU KNOW WHY THE DRUG WAR STARTED? AMERICA AND ITS PROHIBITION AGAINST DRUGS. THE DRUG WAR HAS FAILED

JUST LIKE PROHIBITION DID WITH ALCOHOL, ITS NOW FAILING EVEN HARDER WITH MARIJUANA. THINK!!!!!

Legalizing marijuana will take a huge part of the drug cartels business. Now your starting to think man, goodjob ;)

28hfjpj.jpg

mARIJUANA DOES NOT **** UP YOUR BRAIN, LUNGS, AND WHATEVER OTHER BODY PARTS YOU SPEWED OUT OF YOUR MOUTH.

Marijuana is physically, and mentally safe for you man.

Reeeeeelax kiddo.

tldr; MARIJUANA DOES NOT KILL YOU...SMOKE UP

EL o el...O K A Y....maybe idk if it doesnt harm EVERYBODY....but nobody has ever gotten hurt from it. So much hate coming from you man. I can tell you dont smoke weed.

:rolleyes:

Perfect time to use the word "idiot" for this.

2jhqs.png

Perfect time to use the word "idiot" for this.

Ive known kids who got the spins from it, thats all, thats why im saying idk how EVERYBODY feels from it. Im sorry, you have lost this debate.

but your calling me an idiot because I proved you wrong about it harming you? poor lil guy

MArijuanana is dangerous thats why its illegal, your an idiot if you think its legal. MY OPINION

Keep the topic flame free

No stupid its illegal because the government makes bank throwin the stoners in jail!

Your opinion is false, my statement is a fact.

Its never killed anyone. And your an idiot for thinking, that I think its legal.

Weed kills less people yearly then peanuts.... It's physically impossible to overdose on it.

And those who die on it don't die from weed, they die because they're stupid... I'd call it a good thing rid the world of idiots like those flaming weed.

MArijuanana is dangerous thats why its illegal, your an idiot if you think its legal. MY OPINION

Keep the topic flame free

I refer you to this video. I know of a person who scored a perfect on the SAT, and was offered a full ride to Harvard, that smokes pot. In before you call me a liar.

No stupid its illegal because the government makes bank throwin the stoners in jail!

Your opinion is false, my statement is a fact.

Its never killed anyone. And your an idiot for thinking, that I think its legal.

Government is losing money.

Oh and another video.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

Why do people post ******* youtube videos on debates, thats like "well I can't really debate about this because im an idiot, but this other guy sounds real smart listen to him"

Or it's, I agree with what he says, and I don't want to type all this **** out.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL