Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

If it wasnt for your clan..how rich would you be?

SheDied

lol on those p2p trips where i am risking 300-400k and keep on dieng cause of fail tanking i get really nice Dp after trip. I remember after trips i went 1v1 and got good loots. I think it evened out in the end. Although sometimes i still got **** drops.

I got 700M still used quite alot on Epidemic tho getting bsed twice for whip etc by Plode...

Tbh not much difference i wouldn't imagine

Same here... I got 701M still used quite alot on Epidemic tho getting bsed twice for rune scim etc by Plode...

Tbh not much difference i wouldn't imagine

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

thoughjt you retired

he did?... he only come's on for a lil skeg probs... OT - if i seen a ******* ancient staff id pick it up and log... also clanning gf's my bank

2lchhx.png

thanks to FOE generous leaders, i got 'bank'. they shared a x-fer method, so i was able to xfer mils from my main to pure. gave me an opportunity to start flipping for decent profit. so most likey i'd be poor w/o FOE.

nowadays, i risk zuriels & **** 'cause i have nothing better to waste my cash on. if i die i get dp, so idc lol