Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sunday Feast

MarK.

We started our trip off by scouting EoP and IR at hills, whom we quickly rushed in and took control of the fight, IR bailed to easts and we were left with only EOP, we quickly cleared them and then MM decided to crash.

its not really a crash if u crashed.

I believe EOP was looking for FI too, so the fight was inevitable. I think MM just crashed to kill EOP because they wanted payback for earlier crashes. Karma much.

128250368099.gif

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's hilarious because the last picture on your topic isn't even from the fog fight, it's from the first fight of the day, when you were about to fight TLP. Gj on your intelligent rearrangement of pictures to try make it look like you had more than 8 ending.

lol @ this too, was this when you retreated all the way from fog to bhb, hoping MM and HF would take care of us, only for us to run up and steamroll you?

After 3 hours we realized you'd just keep returning to fog with 0 items, so we dragged the fight away from HF and towards BH, then we cleared you.

45w2jk.gif

Not gonna argue on your topic, but hey whatever floats your boat. Even though I disagree with your topic, grats on your trip nonetheless and thanks for the fights. I just hope all this drama nonsense comes to an end one day. Looking forward to seeing you next weekend though, it should be intense. :cool:

Btw im entitled to my own opinion so theres no point in arguing, cause I will not retaliate.

Gj FI.

Finally a nice well written response without flame. Kudos for that.

c5c0w.png

Proudly serving Fatality since October 2007

All this complaining about EOP teleing and 1 iteming is hypocritical, seeing as FI teled and 1 itemed aswell. Btw something will be done about the teleing, even though I only got proof of 1 person from EOP teleing, don't think it will go un-noticed.

At the end of the day, I think both clans did alright seeing as we went at it for a good 3-4 hours. Both clans has different opinions, and different views on the fights that occurred today, and nothing will change that in my opinion. As long as everyone had fun, thats what really matters, seeing as we are all human beings playing this **** game lol.

Wheres the love? :tongue:

thekingu.png

Wanna know the truth? No clan ever wins when you have a 3 hour PKRI on pures.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

Mark just because you have the ~ line in our brieft interaction. Figured I would confirm for you. IR had 31 and ended with about 22. Our scout told us CPR was on sperm hill so we rushed into EOP by mistake battled it out for a moment then saw you guys rush and said **** that and ran to drags.

Note the numbers are if my memory serves me correct, If evan or any IR who vidded has other numbers then post them aswell.

none the less GJ today FI and EOP, I have not a clue who won but sounds like you guys got alot of action. =)

UJUI2.png