Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pinch Punch First Day Of The Month

Then Fullout us, we will full out you in the wild, we will full out you in CLW, Hell If I was able to actively lead atm, I'd fullout you in F2P. and then after we win, I'd laugh at you choking on these words. O but wait, IR wont accept o.O. And we never had a clan close into us, but w/e. Clans close and we would gain a few members, same as every other clan when a clan closes, but Mitch didnt DF close into IR? W/e though, if a leader from IR would like a fight pm me, if not then stop pretending to be the ****. I believe IR's member base needs a reality check. Atleast some of these kids like Mitch. Always talkin **** on IR, now hes talkin IR pride.. That seems a lil off to me, but his choice.

lol you really think you'd have a chance against us in f2p? Let's do it.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

Full out CPR? I hear they really..really..want one.

Good job though guys, I always liked IR.

Full out EOP? I hear they really..really..want one.

Yeah just do it

irofficialuserbar.gif

28v7lhy.png

Proud ex Epidemic member - RIP
Proud ex Destructive pures member - RIP
Proud ex Fatality member
Proud ex AAO member - RIP
Ex Chaotic member, facepalm what was i thinking
Proud member of IR
#1 clan hopper yo.

Then Fullout us, we will full out you in the wild, we will full out you in CLW, Hell If I was able to actively lead atm, I'd fullout you in F2P. and then after we win, I'd laugh at you choking on these words. O but wait, IR wont accept o.O. And we never had a clan close into us, but w/e. Clans close and we would gain a few members, same as every other clan when a clan closes, but Mitch didnt DF close into IR? W/e though, if a leader from IR would like a fight pm me, if not then stop pretending to be the ****. I believe IR's member base needs a reality check. Atleast some of these kids like Mitch. Always talkin **** on IR, now hes talkin IR pride.. That seems a lil off to me, but his choice.

????

Can u xfer me 1b?