Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

World War 4 - Mega ultra super nuked!!!!

Speshls

So funny how you have to resort to lying in all your aftermath topics. It's hella cute.

2d0ickk.png

Any pure clan that rely on a tank clan so that they actually have a chance of competing should be ousted from the pure community. You guys need to sort it out, big time.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So funny how you have to resort to lying in all your aftermath topics. It's hella cute.

2d0ickk.png

Any pure clan that rely on a tank clan so that they actually have a chance of competing should be ousted from the pure community. You guys need to sort it out, big time.

But the mains you bring when we're even opted is ok, right?

35jz6hk.jpg

u feel me?

2d0ickk.png

9ftifd.png

MM + FI banking when you guys ran back up from FOG .... picture is invalid.

Btw don't shy away from the fact that we DEMOLISHED you guys 1 v 1 at gap lol.

FO mad a loss ? Shouldda called EOP

EOP only came since you called fi first coz hf wasnt enough

kdu88p.png

WWW.FOE-RS.NET

LEGENDS OF P2P

They were just ACing bro, just like FOE aced for you guys yesterday. <3 I love you

If hf was acing then why didnt they attack fi when they attacked?

The few kids who come on their zerks to our trip either lost their pure or are old school and only get on for trips. These kids are in mith or addy...

>pure world

MM + FI banking when you guys ran back up from FOG .... picture is invalid.

Btw don't shy away from the fact that we DEMOLISHED you guys 1 v 1 at gap lol.

FO mad a loss ? Shouldda called EOP

Why woulda ya bank while warring?

makes perfect sense. bank and claim a victory when ya dont wanna fight?

thats perfect foe pushed mm up to bh.

so they werent banking they were rging.

But the mains you bring when we're even opted is ok, right?

Firstly, I'd like to see some evidence of these 'mains' we bring.

Secondly, even if we did bring a few mains along, which I completely deny, that is nothing compared to bringing along an entire organised tank clan.

2d0ickk.png

I'm 89 cb and couldn't attack half of FOE's lower levels I think a couple 58's or 60's were in the mix lol.

Regardless it's nice pay back from yesterday when you guys teamed with EOP. Btw thanks for the 76k's at dwarves when you and EOP attempted to fight HF lol

Oh btw what are your excuses for the first fight?

Firstly, I'd like to see some evidence of these 'mains' we bring.

Secondly, even if we did bring a few mains along, which I completely deny, that is nothing compared to bringing along a whole organised tank clan.

Sorry, we bring quality mains not welfarers.

35jz6hk.jpg

u feel me?