Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EF fun Sunday PK trip

Trile

EFbanner-1-2.png

Exiled Force setted out with a peak of 11 people. People started to log in during the first 20-30 minutes of trip so we had about 13-16 people during the whole trip. We started to walk around and found a clan at sperm hills. We rushed them, but they all ran into 1v1, later knowing it was apathy. After awhile, HL told us to come to clan wars, where we showed ourself and apathy was there too. EF and HL had similar number, so HL rushed out to defend Sperm hills. EF then charged out and rushed into their hills, taking over their hills in about 5 seconds. It would have been a good fight if half of HL didn't run to CW or 1v1. Good fight HL ^^.

EF Starting/Ending: 12/12

HL Starting Ending: 10-11/5

After the lil war with heartless, we tried many time to ask apathy for a PKRI but they dismissed without doing anything, and heartless dismissed after they lost, so we just go around and kill massers and randomers. We fought a masser clan at BH bank where we gave up because they kept hit and running. Then we went fog where we saw another massers clan, which we cleared them after a good 3 minutes fight with losing about 2 people. We ended our trip with 11 people left and did something call FFA Boxing where we all banked our stuff, get food and 26k trick, and attack each other until I person standing. Afterall, we had a good 2 hours and 30 minutes trip. Thank you for reading our topic ^^

Pictures:

gf3D5.png

aOpDk.png

pPaQi.png

bZOzD.png

N9FMr.png

xRHSq.png

WPYOZ.png

c7XvI.png

nnydh.png

VkF9P.png

FNxtp.png

qs1VD.png

qs1VD.png

zcJMV.png

61524135010-10-1019.54.08.png

119997184810-10-1019.56.26.png

105856601710-10-1020.14.54.png

83457274810-10-1020.16.49.png

63668723210-10-1020.16.49.png

120404607110-10-1020.19.35.png

64522427710-10-1020.20.20.png

15990504710-10-1020.20.58.png

40337462610-10-1020.22.52.png

101010160249l.png

101010145723.png

101010145734.png

101010151757.png

101010162431.png

101010162435.png

101010154200y.png

101010152123.png

TRILE STOLE ALL MY KILLS

101010152047.png

101010153433.png

101010160300.png

Join EF today at:

#clan-ef

http://clan-ef.com

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you kidding me? You had more than 12 people. You also brought around 3-4 randoms. You even brought CX Council. This just shows how much you want to beat us. Next time fight fair and don't bring randoms. Thankyou and bye.

thefallensig4.jpg

Proud ex Leader of The Fallen :4

Are you kidding me? You had more than 12 people. You also brought around 3-4 randoms. You even brought CX Council. This just shows how much you want to beat us. Next time fight fair and don't bring randoms. Thankyou and bye.

qs1VD.png

Yeah just notice that too but whatever nothing goes right in the pure world. Good job EF.

(14:18:52) -[AO]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: L0st Ko is in clan: Exiled Force ( URL: http://exiledforce.b1.jcink.com/index.php?act=idx )

L0st ko is in ef

Rushd jr have 2 accs, and he is a applicant for EF.

CX latino like I said before is a clan friend if you scroll up.

And Senne, we had 12. It just we are experience in the wild and know what to do. For example we let a mithlord charged first, which you guys fell for it and he lured 3 of your member out of the hills, then we charged into you with our great power of strength using rune scim and push you out. And the other thing is it called communication and pile.

Join EF today at:

#clan-ef

Bv GeNoCide is the person we killed o.o

Not trying to flame or anything but you make it seem like you don't know whats going on... Clearly read your public chat and see CX Latino saying gf bv.

EDIT: Im not trying to stand up for a clan or they don't want me to but just by looking you see...

And Senne, we had 12. It just we are experience in the wild and know what to do. For example we let a mithlord charged first, which you guys fell for it and he lured 3 of your member out of the hills, then we charged into you with our great power of strength using rune scim and push you out. And the other thing is it called communication and pile.

Nope, I payed attention to it and you had 10 people fallen in on you in cw and none were red. At the hill I had atleast 4 people red to me. Hear no pure, Hippy, the 88 in hp cape and the 86 and Cx latino. Thats 15 mate.

(14:18:52) -[AO]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: L0st Ko is in clan: Exiled Force ( URL: http://exiledforce.b1.jcink.com/index.php?act=idx )

L0st ko is in ef

Rushd jr have 2 accs, and he is a applicant for EF.

CX latino like I said before is a clan friend if you scroll up.

An applicant? He didn't even make a intro yet. Last k0 didn't make an app either. Rushd jr was there on two accounts. The one with 99 HP and the Level 60. Both not on memberslist. The only way you can beat us is by cheating, bring it on lads.

Pathetic.

Pathetic.

thefallensig4.jpg

hey yo nerds, its a game jesus ******* let it go. EF had a good trip, its not like HL doesnt do **** like this, or mm, or any other clan out there. get the **** over it.

Then sir, tell me when we have cheated? I'm out before I get my last 20% warning.

Keep the cheating up Exiled Force. Try beating us fair and square next time.

thefallensig4.jpg

Then sir, tell me when we have cheated? I'm out before I get my last 20% warning.

30 mins b4 trip we mini u, last round u over and did not sit.......... we moved on but apparently u rly cant. when u get beat u make a huge deal out of it like your world has just ended. grow a sack????? cuz its pixels. no boners over pixels please

z82vM.jpg

um 30mins before massing for trip we minied u and u cheated last round not sitting 1 and overheading

gf?

cghiz.png

Click my signature

Ch1cken, you said we cheat? 30 mins before the trips, we had a lil mini with you. It was 1-1 then pkri, you didn't sit for us when we sat for you, and you had 1-2 minute. You even used over'ed and after you won by cheating you started spamming ef cleared and talked sht about ef and say how we gonna lose badly in pkri. One hour later, we dropped you like we did last week and the last week before, everytime you beat us, which was only once cause you outpulled us by 5, you didn't dismiss, and everytime we won, you dismiss. Last week you only went out for like 5 minutes because you only had a pkri with us and lost. Same again this week.

Sorry admin if I flamed, HL just pisses everyone off

Join EF today at:

#clan-ef

Ch1cken, you said we cheat? 30 mins before the trips, we had a lil mini with you. It was 1-1 then pkri, you didn't sit for us when we sat for you, and you had 1-2 minute. You even used over'ed and after you won by cheating you started spamming ef cleared and talked sht about ef and say how we gonna lose badly in pkri. One hour later, we dropped you like we did last week and the last week before, everytime you beat us, which was only once cause you outpulled us by 5, you didn't dismiss, and everytime we won, you dismiss. Last week you only went out for like 5 minutes because you only had a pkri with us and lost. Same again this week.

Sorry admin if I flamed, HL just pisses everyone off

I lol'd. Hippy used protect of melee first. After that Pendulum from HL put Protect of range on when the "score" was 7v5. Get your facts straight. You didn't beat us the week "before". The only times we have lost was last week, 8v13 and now today after you brought 5 randoms to the fight. We didn't feel like sitting anyone since you outlvled us badly. We defeated you so many times before with matched opts. Stop making up ******** because you know that I will down you.

Anyways, thanks for the fight. Looking forward to next week.

thefallensig4.jpg

I lol'd. Hippy used protect of melee first. After that Pendulum from HL put Protect of range on when the "score" was 7v5. Get your facts straight. You didn't beat us the week "before". The only times we have lost was last week, 8v13 and now today after you brought 5 randoms to the fight. We didn't feel like sitting anyone since you outlvled us badly. We defeated you so many times before with matched opts. Stop making up ******** because you know that I will down you.

k w/e glow, whatever puts u to sleep at night and makes u feel good about urself

z82vM.jpg

lol , somones mad? no pic no proof and why lie to save ur own skin LL

cghiz.png

Click my signature