Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP's Saturday [11/13/10]

Mayor

topthing-1.png

Today, on November 13th 2010, TLP massed up around 50 members for our weekly Saturday F2p Trip.

tvid.png

Vid by Birdy

Vid by rang3ofw3st

tfi.png

The Last Pures vs. Fatality

First off we fought FI. We heard FI was on sperm hill so we logged in near hop spot, potted up, and rushed them. We were doing work with our spamming and calling. FI put up a good fight but in the end TLP overpowered them and FI retreated to clan wars.

TLP starting - ~45

FI starting - ??

TLP Ending - 41

FI Ending - 0 on the battlefield

After remassing we once again got word that FI was near clan wars, this time south near the ghost hut. We hit them and they fought for a short time before heading into clan wars. They were coming out south still sniping us so we got a fall-in on top of sperm hill and re-rushed them. They quickly retreated.

TLP starting - ~46

FI starting - ??

TLP Ending - ~46

vs. Chaotic

Last but not least is FI for a 3rd time, this time with CH in the rumble as well. TLP rushed FI on sperm hill and CH rushed out shortly after. The fight carried on for a while between north hills and sperm hill. After CH and FI fighting for a short time at north hills and TLP getting a re-rush ready on sperm hill, FI went back into clan wars to regroup. CH came at us on sperm hill which is when FI also rushed back out. TLP had the opts and cleared both of them, sending them both into clan wars with TLP coming out on top.

TLP starting - ~47

FI starting - ??

CH starting - ??

TLP Ending - ~43

CH Ending - 0 on the battlefield

tmed.png

26228222.png

PMepu.jpg

sI1XV.jpg

101113162032.png

22709235.png

101113162037.png

41812376.png

52392034.png

73130028.png

42766766.png

27854812.png

OoJMp.jpg

91444516.png

101113163607.png

Rujr4.jpg

101113163639.png

101113163649.png

31672240.png

101113163908.png

64377902.png

Thanks for the fights everyone. :happy:

MBICX.png

3rMDx.png

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand, first clip of vid i see two clans a bunch of red dots and you rushing.

Good pull gj on other fights

Looks like CX to me, they might have been rushing also but you can see they quickly ran towards fog as soon as they saw us

MBICX.png

3rMDx.png

Good job TLP

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

I don't understand, first clip of vid i see two clans a bunch of red dots and you rushing.

Good pull gj on other fights

i think ( cant really remember what i scouted) that zenith and cx or something like that were originally fighting, then ch rushed in and then fi decided to go in also

actually the more i look at it, you crashed fi vs ch twice without giving them a break then they teamed on you, which is reasonable.... But you definetely defeated us outside clw on the southern side, gj for that.

9kqihk.png