Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

lol

Cpt Jack

Pierz closed EL for whatever reason. Funny, we were supposed to discuss things after I came home and discuss our future. W/e.

P.S - To all Ex-EL - Don't join EF ^^

it is sad you guys closed for a bull **** reason like that but honestly, what we do to u besides beat u? u constantly come into our channel and spam it, last night u trolled maybe 100 times...... lie more bro? all el respond below plz

z82vM.jpg

Thanks guys, had fun.

#Elysium will remain in use for a while so you can all use it to maintain contact with each other. A few people have applied for clans already, but for those of you that haven't, come figure out where you would like to go together.

should have stepped up

Stepped up? I said wait until I get home from school and we'll discuss things. I get home and the clan is closed. I put my time, money and effort into this clan just so you could close it. You ****** up. For the second time.

R.I.P Zenith - Gone, but never forgotten.
W6wg8.png

Pierz closed EL for whatever reason. Funny, we were supposed to discuss things after I came home and discuss our future. W/e.

it is sad you guys closed for a bull **** reason like that but honestly, what we do to u besides beat u? u constantly come into our channel and spam it, last night u trolled maybe 100 times...... lie more bro? all el respond below plz

You don't deserve our members.

R.I.P Zenith - Gone, but never forgotten.
W6wg8.png

You don't deserve our members.

k ill fight u for them........... lawlz like we care

z82vM.jpg

should have stepped up

Stepped up? I said wait until I get home from school and we'll discuss things. I get home and the clan is closed. I put my time, money and effort into this clan just so you could close it. You ****** up. For the second time.

To be fair there was a mass amount of **** ups. It was a very fun clan and Jake is right, Exiled Force is just some scum. Not sure why you're posting on this Ouches, you really would kill for a few El members.

lawdz, 2 clans closed into CP today?

YOU JEALOUS?

and no they didn't i count 5 new intros and 1 new app, your spy can say the same

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.