Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EF P2P collections

Trile

We just started to p2p, and atm we are in training with p2p events. This topic is basically our p2p aftermath in minis/prep that we had.

Here is our first p2p prepare we have with MG where we won 2-0. It was an +2/-2, and for 2nd round we lost no-one ^^

Join EF today at:

#clan-ef

http://clan-ef.com

I would of rather you fought with EF alone, rather than making the excuse saying ex members quitting and joining you five minutes before as well as some DF members. Including that WALLYISBACK kid who asked me 30 minutes earlier to come with me to my war you let him in your war because I declined him and it's alright with you guys. Take the win, I have more than a win and publicity by my side.

mkygcz.jpg

lol, how did ur p2p trip go?

It was okay since MG dismissed when we rushed bh bank where we found DF instead of MG. DF was in a fall in so we just barraged them and then mains charged in, so we ran north out of the crater. Then we had another war with df and a clump war with tp,tr,mains.

I would of rather you fought with EF alone, rather than making the excuse saying ex members quitting and joining you five minutes before as well as some DF members. Including that WALLYISBACK kid who asked me 30 minutes earlier to come with me to my war you let him in your war because I declined him and it's alright with you guys. Take the win, I have more than a win and publicity by my side.

so wut u trying to say? "we are better than u in p2p", and we lost no-one in round 2, and u left the pkri. And the other thing is EX had a rough during that time where some had joined DF and the rank couldn't decide. Calm decided to stay in EX now. So calm yourself you had 10 people not in ur memberlist.

Anyways, here is us having a 5v5 p2p mini with OD:

Final Score: EF won 2-1

Join EF today at:

#clan-ef

http://clan-ef.com