Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What Really Happened On Wednesday.

Steven

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great job both sides,

Calm the hell down jeez. Besides complaining over invites is probably the stupidest argument you can have. Is it harder to work with the guys that have been with you forever or is it easier to bring some dudes that don't know how your clan works into the mix?

Randoms if anything just make it so the other clan doesn't have to sit with an experience gap for the team that allowed them to participate.

Not when the invites have warring experience, and you sit your own members with less experience for these more experienced invites.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Not when the invites have warring experience, and you sit your own members with less experience for these more experienced invites.

Everyone who was on TP's side was on the ml except my two invites I know for a fact.

One of them, 'S o l i d' had 13 pray, an ancient staff, no book, and got 1 banged every time.

Not his fault, it was his first time, and he expressed his concerns about his low prayer level shortly afterward.

The other, 'Brown Bear' I had met a few days prior, had expressed his or her concerns to join Trepidation, and wanted to see what a full scale event was like. She had been invited to join IP a few months back, and apparently wasn't happy with the fact they bot. Little did she know we bot 10x more.

Long story short, I'm glad I brought those 2 invites, so we could have a 30v30.

Sadly they thought after our "rm" the thing was over and logged r0lf.

that's mah story niga.

AND EVEN IF THEY WER S0000PER GUD PPL DEN WHO CARE NIGA

L2 WWW.R000NSCAPE.C0M

Good job Trepidation, always interesting seeing teams prep each other :P

nou

Everyone who was on TP's side was on the ml except my two invites I know for a fact.

One of them, 'S o l i d' had 13 pray, an ancient staff, no book, and got 1 banged every time.

Not his fault, it was his first time, and he expressed his concerns about his low prayer level shortly afterward.

The other, 'Brown Bear' I had met a few days prior, had expressed his or her concerns to join Trepidation, and wanted to see what a full scale event was like. She had been invited to join IP a few months back, and apparently wasn't happy with the fact they bot. Little did she know we bot 10x more.

that's mah story niga.

L2 WWW.R000NSCAPE.C0M

nou

My response towards Am0n had absolutely nothing to do with Trepidation. I don't know why you posted this long ass story as a response to me, but I'll act like I care:

Oh, alright! Thanks for informing me! I'll keep in mind that this is "WWW.R000NSCAPE.C0M"

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

that's mah story niga.

L2 WWW.R000NSCAPE.C0M

nou

My response towards Am0n had absolutely nothing to do with Trepidation. I don't know why you posted this long ass story as a response to me, but I'll act like I care:

Oh, alright! Thanks for informing me! I'll keep in mind that this is "WWW.R000NSCAPE.C0M"

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg