Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

when you look at each individual clan, please ponder and ask yourself " who is the michael jordan of that clan?"

m4n

There is no michael jordan in clans because there are too many people in a clan for one person to make that much of a difference. If a clan had 5 players, there would be an outstanding one but because were talking about clans with 30+ people, it makes this post completely stupid.

No it Doesnt lol

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no michael jordan in clans because there are too many people in a clan for one person to make that much of a difference. If a clan had 5 players, there would be an outstanding one but because were talking about clans with 30+ people, it makes this post completely stupid.

If you joined my clan you would have a totally different view after one day :whistling: jk xD

Me And Toxine and MJ and Pippin

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

If you joined my clan you would have a totally different view after one day :whistling: jk xD

Me And Toxine and MJ and Pippin

Who's Dennis Rodman ???

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"