Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Defiance Saturday F2p Trip

Mitch

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DF your clearly the dominaters of this little category, keep it up and good work. Let the equivelent of CH/CPR/C/CX all those ****** clans that IR took ***** on weekly, let all of those clans talk on purewarfare about starting and ending opts, but at the end of the day, they are ones getting hit, they are ones who's trips get ended, and these are clans that are simply lower on all levels IQ/EXP/Levels. Let DF be the winners of the med scene, IN BOTH SERVERS just like IR was

What it comes down to is:

101114141156.png

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

ALL CLANS GoT DOMINATED, NONE LEFT STANDING, CRY ME A FUCKIG RIVER PUSSYS COS UR GETTING CRASHED IF U DONT SUCK OUR *****

bro no flame but thats a vid of a clan whom closed =\ all clans have good pk trips ir df hy were all mixed of same members check there hystory's out

4we4w.png

DF your clearly the dominaters of this little category, keep it up and good work. Let the equivelent of CH/CPR/C/CX all those ****** clans that IR took ***** on weekly, let all of those clans talk on purewarfare about starting and ending opts, but at the end of the day, they are ones getting hit, they are ones who's trips get ended, and these are clans that are simply lower on all levels IQ/EXP/Levels. Let DF be the winners of the med scene, IN BOTH SERVERS just like IR was

101114141156.png

what did carnage accomplish? you were single-server based and still sucked and got beat by IR, a two dimensional clan more often than not. You tried to be two-dimensional but your pathetic exuse of a leadership couldn't ******* handle it

ZeYnf.png

ALL CLANS GoT DOMINATED, NONE LEFT STANDING, CRY ME A FUCKIG RIVER PUSSYS COS UR GETTING CRASHED IF U DONT SUCK OUR *****

bro no flame but thats a vid of a clan whom closed =\ all clans have good pk trips ir df hy were all mixed of same members check there hystory's out

that's not our only good trip, just one of my personal favourites

PLS SHOW ME A VIDEO OF CH KILLING 5-8 CLANS IN ONE TRIP?

ZeYnf.png

101114141156.png

what did carnage accomplish? you were single-server based and still sucked and got beat by IR, a two dimensional clan more often than not. You tried to be two-dimensional but your pathetic exuse of a leadership couldn't ******* handle it

101128122749.png

can IR invite friends will?

101207200551.png

can IR's empty threats stop them from dying?

I'm pretty sure any clan can mass recruit to high pulls and "accomplish" something then go back to their normal pulls. Not IR though, you went from 40s to 70s to 20s ;P guess you guys really must've had a **** leadership to go that low.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

101114141156.png

101128122749.png

can IR invite friends will?

101207200551.png

can IR's empty threats stop them from dying?

I'm pretty sure any clan can mass recruit to high pulls and "accomplish" something then go back to their normal pulls. Not IR though, you went from 40s to 70s to 20s ;P guess you guys really must've had a **** leadership to go that low.

Pulls had nothing to do it with it lol

better trip than carnage v2 ever had with a 35 pull

its called superior scouting/spy system idiot to the rest of the ****** insignifcant clans

ZeYnf.png

just reflecting on the past bro, reflecting on IRv2; a success story from day one

Guess ya can say Carnage made IR from sharks into victims! xP!

Bro, i love how you think your so clever with all your spies, but you need to learn to apply them to having succesful trips lol, which unfortunatly you didn't considering the most you ever killed in one trip was like 2 clans

ZeYnf.png

Why u didn't mention us?

U guys forgot us? ;)

We had a little fight too,cant remember it? :whistling:

Losing is not a big deal,you can't win if u haven't lose.

I hope u will edit your topic :thumbsup:

Sir, I'll let you finish but why would we post our fight vs you if we lost? I don't recall of anyone posting their fight if they've lost. We fought you out optd by ATLEAST 15. We rushed with 19 or 20, you had 34.

Not to mention, we literally had about 15 kids who could actually attack any of you, I've never even heard of you guys until yesterday so i honestly didn't know what to expect. No more fighting at sperm hill with you guys, but hey-You won fair and square congratulations.

Why u didn't mention us?

U guys forgot us? ;)

They don't have to put a video/"round" on there topic if they loose lol?

Looking good df.

just reflecting on the past bro, reflecting on IRv2; a success story from day one

Bro, i love how you think your so clever with all your spies, but you need to learn to apply them to having succesful trips lol, which unfortunatly you didn't considering the most you ever killed in one trip was like 2 clans

I'm sure Carnage did a few times throughout there re-opening also you don't have to kill 2 clans on one trip when you can kill one clan x5 like C did to IR near the end of closure to both clans. :whoops:

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

101114141156.png

Man, you should feel accomplished.

At least all of Havoc's members are actually Havoc members

lolucwatididthere

I'm pretty sure everyone frmo havoc is either from Carnage or hysteria/IR, none have been recruited outside the pure community.

DF's member base is actually made up of DF members, lol, DF have a bigger member base than people think

British, I don't know who you are, but not being biased cause you have positive comments on here, but you sir are a legend and 100% right.

Loki, what the **** has havoc done in the past 2 months you've been open. "Oh hey guys, we're only going to pull 10 today, let's cancel our trip! I'm going to go troll/bait on Defiance's topic cause we're jealous they own Team 38 Cape! Yay 4 my nolife!"

Get out you fool.

Why u didn't mention us?

U guys forgot us? ;)

Foreigners are too insignificant to remember anyways.

Why u didn't mention us?

U guys forgot us? ;)

Sir, I'll let you finish but why would we post our fight vs you if we lost? I don't recall of anyone posting their fight if they've lost. We fought you out optd by ATLEAST 15. We rushed with 19 or 20, you had 34.

Not to mention, we literally had about 15 kids who could actually attack any of you, I've never even heard of you guys until yesterday so i honestly didn't know what to expect. No more fighting at sperm hill with you guys, but hey-You won fair and square congratulations.

they put us on there topic of losing?

4we4w.png

Loki you need to understand that i'm above you lol, i'm smarter and more succesful than you in everything i do ***** so maybe you should start taking notes.

Beta's like loki need to try harder, oh wait your either born alpha, like me. Or beta, with loki FOREVER. sorry loki, don't bother trying to convert to alpha because its a genetic factor, superior genetics. your either IR (alpha) or beta (everyone else). IT IS NOT A CHOICE. YOU CAN CONVERT TO ALPHA UNLESS YOUR IR.

You mad? then come @ me i'll be glad to put you in your place

BRAP

ZeYnf.png

You think we cared about killing lots of clans for topics? Our recruits were ******* enjoying those trips because they were getting loots up the ass. It was to the point were we had mostly magers come to the trips.

See, maybe if you learned how to make your recruits stay in your clan, you would still be alive today. Sitting 2 hrs in clan wars teaching them how to hug a tree? Make me laugh more please l0l

111106164814.png

hsig1.png