Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP's F2P Prep w/ CP [2/21/11]

Mayor

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good fight, kinda sad you didnt sit and rushed us last round tho

You guys had like 15 the last round lol, want us to sit 30 people!??!?

Anyways gf CP, was expecting more from you guys tbh.

everyone expected more from IR but things don't always work out the way we want them to

Bro all u do is flame closed clans, that ended up doing better then u guys in some way,

This ain't towards cp its more towards le3t, kids a true retard, "I been Cp since 2005" Well then u have been a idiot for 5 years im guessing? learn when to show respect.

i don't see how being in a certain clan makes me an idiot but what ticks me off is you show some kind of weird fetish about CP and every chance you get you make some kind of snide remark against us when at the end of the day you don't know jack **** about CP, but you are right with one thing your 2 clans did accomplish something that CP never did and that was the P2P aspect of the game

on topic:thanks for the fight TLP

Tlp is better than you.

Let the walls of text continue..

that wall of text had nothing to do with TLP idiot can you even read l0l

51zql2.png

BVKPm.png

RNRda.png

Good fight, kinda sad you didnt sit and rushed us last round tho

You guys had like 15 the last round lol, want us to sit 30 people!??!?

Anyways gf CP, was expecting more from you guys tbh.

everyone expected more from IR but things don't always work out the way we want them to

Bro all u do is flame closed clans, that ended up doing better then u guys in some way,

This ain't towards cp its more towards le3t, kids a true retard, "I been Cp since 2005" Well then u have been a idiot for 5 years im guessing? learn when to show respect.

i don't see how being in a certain clan makes me an idiot but what ticks me off is you show some kind of weird fetish about CP and every chance you get you make some kind of snide remark against us when at the end of the day you don't know jack **** about CP, but you are right with one thing your 2 clans did accomplish something that CP never did and that was the P2P aspect of the game

on topic:thanks for the fight TLP

Tlp is better than you.

Let the walls of text continue..

that wall of text had nothing to do with TLP idiot can you even read l0l

I'd be just as mad if my clan was slumping just as bad. :thumbsup: