Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

+3/-3 miniwar vs EF

2chainz

ok well, nothing fancy guys. We beat EF today 2-1, first round I heard we ****** up and lost but the next round...I came home from the restaurant *****. All jokes aside, I heard they rushed us unexpectedly and it was like 12v15 or something.

DB: 13

EF: 15

DB: 9

EF: 0

Ok, we won that round, I heard someone vidded.

Third round

DB: 14 (sat from 16)

EF: 11

DB: 14

EF: 0

Few lates came, we sat to 14 as the rules were. Apparently it was dangerous 3rd round, but realising they had no chance to win they decided to leave and spam "2-1" because we used corrupt weapons when they were never mentioned to be off and we never agreed to them being off, as nobody had ever mentioned them. If they made that big of a difference, next time mention it before the prep. Just wanted to put out a lil mini topic before they spit their bs saying they beat us.

Thanks for the fight EF, hopefully you can be a bit more mature next time instead of attempting to take false wins that you never deserved, seeing as we didn't break any rules. If you'd ever like a rematch, feel free to pm me.

Only pic I got:

110224181903.png

and their picture claiming corrupts off:

110224181708.png

(as we're rushing?)

Anyway, it's not a big deal. Just a miniwar, but I guess they want to take it serious and I cba giving a free win to somebody.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility