Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Havoc March 20th Sunday P2P PK Trip

Ayo Loki

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll announce this once again, since I don't see the need to ******** like DF.

We did tell ONE of our members to go on his main. We told him specifically to attack anyone who were

a: 1iteming

b: on curses (since most were zerkers)

c:obv df mains/zerker

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

rofl we have no mains or zerkers their we have 30 def turm just like you do ?

i clearly saw about 5 mains which were all on df members and not h

Explain tht

You didn't, and if you did it was those goons that posted on our first page. We only had one main anti-sniping your zerker/mains.

Please tell me the username of DF's 113 (f2p) 30 def turmoiler.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Yeah cause I'm going to accept a ******* full out of a one dimensional **** clan led by Loki.

You've got to be in out of your mind lads, in out of your mind.

Btw once you show me a picture of one of my members tellying/1 iteming, I'll be sure to get rid of them.

We had no mains, welcome back to the IR community, we all/they all hate your guts Loki, looks like your clan is the odd one out.

Btw, they were sniping us too, they just got the best of you so you make it seem.

FK YE ZO FTW

Btw Duval, can't wait to hammer your new clan you're gonna make down :P

Yeah cause I'm going to accept a ******* full out of a one dimensional **** clan led by Loki.

You Seem Scared. :P

mackintosh.png4094f43e4fed232e1329849598.png

Btw once you show me a picture of one of my members tellying/1 iteming, I'll be sure to get rid of them.

We had no mains, welcome back to the IR community, we all/they all hate your guts Loki, looks like your clan is the odd one out.

Btw, they were sniping us too, they just focused more on you :)

FK YE ZO FTW

How was your F2P trip btw? I missed your Saturday topic.

Question is, Mitch, will you get rid of your 1iteming invites before they leave of boredom?

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Give me a good reason to accept a P2P full out vs a 100% P2P clan kiddo.

Dude like you guys aren't even worth my time, someone ban me off these forums already ffs

coward lol

mackintosh.png4094f43e4fed232e1329849598.png

(ClanInfo): Clan: (dF) Defiance | URL: http://RS-Defiance.com | Base: F2P & P2P, Not Set, World 46 | Members: 47

(ClanInfo): Clan: (H) Clan Havoc | URL: http://s15.invisionfree.com/HavocRs/index.php | Base: F2P & P2P, America, World 48 | Members: 36

You outpulled us by 15~ today.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

FK YE ZO FTW

Question is, Mitch, will you get rid of your 1iteming invites before they leave of boredom?

I don't care enough about RuneScape, and I doubt anyone leaves over boredom cause we smacked you around all day rofl. Ask anyone in my clan, they would tell you so :)

Dude like you guys aren't even worth my time, someone ban me off these forums already ffs

Yes please we don't need this scum bag

111120154705.png
120726010538.png
AEymD.png
j9tu3.png

FK YE ZO FTW

Mitch, didn't you call us to return in 1 items when I went on a few df trips back in the day? :]

Man, what a good leadership.

Didn't you lose to a "1 Dimensional" clan yesterday, in a server that isn't "their dimension"????

Wow...

Must suck being defiant :/ barely standing up with 15 invites, fighting a clan you out opt by 10.

Must suck.

Proud to be in Havoc
zackkk.png
zacksig.png

FK YE ZO FTW

Mitch, didn't you call us to return in 1 items when I went on a few df trips back in the day? :]

Man, what a good leadership.

Didn't you lose to a "1 Dimensional" clan yesterday, in a server that isn't "their dimension"????

Wow...

Must suck being defiant :/ barely standing up with 15 invites, fighting a clan you out opt by 10.

Must suck.

They really out opt us by 15 ;P!

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

wait how in the **** do u pull 45 with a 47ml. that right there is a facepalm

and mitch u havent touched a clan i have lead and im not opening a clan im in havoc which will be my last home unless they close which i dont think they will anytime soon considering we beat ur ass 28-31 vs 45 and u called war tons of times.

Sucks to be you :\

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

Lololoolol, I returned the favor, and k soz that we didn't stand inactive for 3 months like Havoc, we don't resort to miniature wars. How can that be fun lmfao.

Pretty sure we lost to a one dimensional clan in F2p 3v1, so is that even a loss?

Next thign you want to say before I shoot you back down to the ground?

I can go all day bro

Carns - cowbub apped a while back

Cinicate - Applying tomorrow

mark|sleezy - Going to apply

Pku0 - Applied earlier

Anything else you want to throw at me??

Lololoolol, I returned the favor, and k soz that we didn't stand inactive for 3 months like Havoc, we don't resort to miniature wars. How can that be fun lmfao.

Pretty sure we lost to a one dimensional clan in F2p 3v1, so is that even a loss?

I can go all day bro

Pretty sure in the 7 times you guys opened you haven't accomplished anything, and never wll.

Anything else you want to close before you close DF again?

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

7? this is dF v 15 yo

wait didnt they get 3-0'd by CP in P2P lol....

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

You might as well be the dictator of North Korea.

Can I be the president of Nigeria?

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

I can go all day bro

Pretty sure in the 7 times you guys opened you haven't accomplished anything, and never wll.

Anything else you want to close before you close DF again?

LOL Havoc didn't hit above 20 until Chaotic's leader went to you and you got them all ROFL!

Who are you trying to tell me who accomplished what, Havoc hasn't done **** all but a ******* mini in the past 3 months. Ever since you Reopened you've done crap all but a 15v15 prep in dangerous CLW's LOL

However, I've hit 45 WITHIN A MONTH BRO. I don't see you ever going over that.

Just wait till duval opens his new little clan, Then it's back to 15 for you m8