Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Negative's Saturday

AndyIbeat

quoted from our site.

negative.png

Good evening Runescape Fans. Today was our schedualed F2P Pk trip, with many not being able to attend todays trip we didn't expect much, peaking at 28, and around 32 members attending during the trip. We did however utilize our opts the the fullest potential.

Video(s):

Today was cluster madness, Negative hit up many of these mainly in w90 gaining loot off many clans such as WAR and EPK, we stuck around for a good while killing until we eventually set up a pkri with Malice.

Inu and Iwis approached me for a pkri against Malice, being told by Inu they had 19, and at the time us having 21, I gladly accepted and the stage was set slightly south of gap, Negative defending. Malice rushed from the south and immidiatly pushed into our DD on the main hill just south of gap, however our members held there ground and after a few spams Malice became scattered and where cleared from the battlefield. After looting EF then tried to hit us, but being low on food we told members to log out.

Negative starting: 22

Negative ending: 20

Malice starting: 19

Malice ending: 0

Ater our Pkri with Malice CT approached us to team with them to fight FI who had substantial opts over them, we agreed and the fight took place at spiders, rushing down from the north we quickly joined our CT pals and had some fun in a much higher opts war, Relaying CT's calls into Negative TS, we constantly pushed Fatality until they where cleared. Quickly looting we then ran with our tails between our legs upon hearing FOE was on the way.

After this we gave our members the option to leave and had an unofficial trip for an hour or so. We had another skirmish with Malice at hills in which we cleared them again there, then had some fun sniping a main war, all in all a pretty fun trip, Gj Negativians.

Pics (in no particular order):

110326184343.png

110326184350.png

110326184450.png

110326185150.png

110326185557.png

110326185649.png

110326190035.png

110326190904.png

110326232608.png

110326230253.png

11-03-26165511.png

11-03-26165646.png

11-03-26171312.png

11-03-26172548.png

11-03-26162253-1.png

110326172612.png

110326165516.png

110326155921.png

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Andy want a fullout prep next weekend? cant hide in single if its clan wars; and logging to lobby is off....

EF#1Lpc

negsig-5.png

Proud to be Exiled Force; #1 lilguy Clan; Clearing Negative weekly

Glad you had fun :]

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

Selling negative team capes; I know you are low on returns PM me 2k each.

Hahahahah that was so funny I need to go change my boxers cause I wet myself laughing so hard.

No.

Gf neg, was fun trip, and Ty for the PKRI Malice, great fight.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

One of the best trips yet.

Was funny how desperatly EF were trying to crash our fights and when they finally got there they didn't manage to kill any1.

smartestposter.png

Proud Master of Negative.

Proud Ex-Member of Malice

Proud Member of Enemy

It was a lot of fun, we also did good in some clusters earlier in the trip.

It's sad that EF spends most of their time trying to crash 1v1 PKri's that we set up, and when they get there they don't even kill anyone. def. not mirin' their clan

Looking forward to next week.

its not zizz. its not zed why zed zed. ITS ******* ZEEZ MAN

Good job malice.

Sorry to see your trip went so bad negative hopefully you can get out of your slump!!

Chins up negative.

pls no more man, too much

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

inb4uncle jokes

Was a fun trip

o and h0w3 we may have had a lilguy slump but atleast our clan has lasted more than a week ^^

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

Good job malice.

Sorry to see your trip went so bad negative hopefully you can get out of your slump!!

Chins up negative.

Hmm at least Negative have done something in there clans time, *cough* omnicide, 3 attempts at creating the clan 3 resulting in closing within 1 month!!

Chins up H0W3 Clans, he'll create one that lasts longer than 1 month.. hopefully.

OT: Well done Negative, keep the topics coming ;)

Proud Member of Red Dragon Knights
Proud High Council Of Violent Demise
hayley2copy.png