Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MM's trip vid

13th

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u are think u won becuz u are claim to false. u mm did not win but u lose and u am get cleared by eop

I understand english well & i'm a 4nr, but what you said made no sense.

[url="http://img715.imageshack.us/i/foeop.png/"][img=http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/9552/foeop.png][/url]

Sig is too large.

Your video of the last fight cuts off well before the end, as the actual end was AF showing up to kill HF, and us and FOE clearing you all the way down to piper.

But whatever floats yo boat.

(15:26:05) <@[CP]Drunk> i told u idiots

(15:26:08) <@[CP]Drunk> u dont fight eop

(15:26:10) <@[CP]Drunk> of coursem y officials

(15:26:12) <@[CP]Drunk> are to stupid

clan2.png

Your video of the last fight cuts off well before the end, as the actual end was AF showing up to kill HF, and us and FOE clearing you all the way down to piper.

we were at gap not at piper...and then when we heard rot were coming we bolted u never cleared us we just ran for our lives from rot :)

we were at gap not at piper...and then when we heard rot were coming we bolted u never cleared us we just ran for our lives from rot :)

Another delusional member , we were south west gdz along lava fighting

who ever was there

this is us at gap when we heard Rot were comming not " cleared at piper " retard.

chillinatlava.png

Gf.

who ever was there

this is us at gap when we heard Rot were comming not " cleared at piper " retard.

chillinatlava.png

Gf.

I hope you know you just quoted a fellow Mayhem Maker.

[url="http://img715.imageshack.us/i/foeop.png/"][img=http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/9552/foeop.png][/url]

Sig is too large.

who ever was there

chillinatlava.png

Gf.

I hope you know you just quoted a fellow Mayhem Maker.

Ummm yes well done sherlock i think you got this one cracked.

Double quoted in witch then i added a picture to back up the mm argument that we were at gap not getting "cleared at piper"

any case solved!

Act