Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Violent Demise's Saturday PK Trip

Pal

Violent Demise's Saturday PK Trip

Today we started with thirteen people, which is a decent pull for us. We peaked at 14 and had about 17 differant people turn up throughout the trip. We start early and no other clans were pking for about an hour. We killed random people and teams of massers for a bit, then scouted two Carpediem members and asked if they were pking. They said yes but they had 18 people, so we decided not to fight them. After 10 minutes of Enigma trying to kill us we realised there was nobody else out so early so dded inside the chaos altar and informed CR of our location. They rushed two minutes later.

vdbar.png

Violent Demise vs Carpediem

Marc thinks that he's good at tanking now cause he tanked a few mains last week, so he stood out to get the majority of CR to pile him. He tanked quite a while, and we managed to get the numbers a bit more even before he died. The fight was very even throughout, and both clans had about 6 left. All of VD got dragged outside the altar by a CR member, and after killing him we regrouped at bh quickly and got a fall in. With the returners we charged CR just south of the obliesk with about 11 people, and killed the rest of them. Good fight CR.

Starting:

Violent Demise - 13

Carpediem - 17

Ending:

Violent Demise - 7

Carpediem- 1 (Only three of our members could attack their last person as he was level 79, and a few CR including ranks had returned 1 iteming so we left. Four ending if you count 1 itemers.)

Video:

vdbar.png

After this the only other pure clan out was Enigma who we had no chance of beating in a fair fight, so we ended. About 6 members went with IR on their trip afterwards, dunno what happened there. Was a good week, thanks to CR for the great fight.

Pictures:

http://img196.imageshack.us/i/screenshot018h.jpg/

http://img9.imageshack.us/i/screenshot019yao.jpg/

http://img5.imageshack.us/i/screenshot020ypx.jpg/

http://img196.imageshack.us/i/screenshot023n.jpg/

(None of these are cropped so I didn't add tags.)

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lmfao. You lost to CR. Sorry =\

Your video shows 6 VD and you saying fall in fast, while 7 white dots are running up from being dragged, and there is one white dot there, fighting, which obviously means that he could attack. and there probobly were more CR from under them.

You may as well have not even posted, because there is nothing that you accomplished today except for losing one fight, and saying you won.

Lmfao. You lost to CR. Sorry =\

Your video shows 6 VD and you saying fall in fast, while 7 white dots are running up from being dragged, and there is one white dot there, fighting, which obviously means that he could attack. and there probobly were more CR from under them.

You may as well have not even posted, because there is nothing that you accomplished today except for losing one fight, and saying you won.

Lmfao, you came into #vd-clan saying 'wow how did you guys regroup so fast gf' ect. Lets say one thing then another on pc/pw to make our clan look good! If there was seven CR dots they would've attacked us, we didn't get attacked after that. The one member was the only one there who could attack anyone, he was also our highest level.

EDIT: Your members have also admitted the only people they had left were the ones we couldn't attack, they also tried to say they won because they killed our level 70 after we left. They're saying there was 3 and now you're saying there was 7.

lollll that was only half the war. I'm sure another carpediem member also has video.

Yeah it was only half of it, the end.

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

'wow how did you guys regroup so fast gf'

- Because you charged us, got dragged, and 5 seconds later charged us again.

And i would like the footage afterwards of who those people were that just happened to be not falled in, rushing at your exact direction?

And im guessing Fall in fast! meant, Hey we won!!! We dont have to fight anymore! Theres no reason to be fast for falling in to go back in fight, were just falling in right away really fast just to be cool!

^ and may i add WHILE your "leader" was going in the direction of where the chaos alter was, which just HAPPENED to be where WE were?

Doodle;

ummm CR downed u, then u regrouped and re-rushed and killed every1 but Li pka li(me)/leewinen/bobobomomomo who continue'd to rape ur lvl 70/80 unit till EG showed up, Please don't lie its sad :(

Taken from PC. Pretty sure I don't have to upload a video to prove you didn't have seven people. Nobody was fell in rushing at our exact direction.

And no, it was more,

"Oh no they're all 1 iteming **** this lets leave"

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

Doodle;

Taken from PC. Pretty sure I don't have to upload a video to prove you didn't have seven people. Nobody was fell in rushing at our exact direction.

And no, it was more,

"Oh no they're all 1 iteming **** this lets leave"

Then we dont need a video/picture/proof/voice recording/or any evidence to say you hacked our forums, our myspaces, our credit card information, and you maxed all our credit cards out, called 911 on our house saying we all have crystal meth, breaking into our houses at night, stealing all of our TV's, selling them on craigstlist, and killing our leader with a 9mm?

Shut the **** up you ***** ass *****...

You cant 1 item on runescape anymore you ******* IDIOT.

Nobody was fell in rushing at our exact direction. - because we just had finished killing a guy from yours that had just dragged south, and we all ran up immediately.

<[VD]Alex> Wow we definitly just got assrape by the master clan, Carpediem. Man and that Doodle guy too!! Gosh, what a good warrer that kid is. No wonder he is ranked Supreme Overlord of Carpediem. Man i wish i was him..

^ Taken directly from IRC

Yeah Jatt, that was about 10 seconds before what happens in the video. - No. We had 43 options before you charged back again. This was completely afterwards.

According on how you have no proof when the picture was taken...

starting.png - That was our opts after the war, and according to you, the picture jatt posted was before.

If your own member is admitting you had three left that could only attack one person then you obviously didnt have seven people charging at us. And if you had seven people charging at us and we were going to run away or lose or whatever you're saying we done how would you end up in the chaos alter with ten people?

You're a ******* retard, get off this topic

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

Then we dont need a video/picture/proof/voice recording/or any evidence to say you hacked our forums, our myspaces, our credit card information, and you maxed all our credit cards out, called 911 on our house saying we all have crystal meth, breaking into our houses at night, stealing all of our TV's, selling them on craigstlist, and killing our leader with a 9mm?

Shut the **** up you ***** ass *****...

You cant 1 item on runescape anymore you ******* IDIOT.

Nobody was fell in rushing at our exact direction. - because we just had finished killing a guy from yours that had just dragged south, and we all ran up immediately.

<[VD]Alex> Wow we definitly just got assrape by the master clan, Carpediem. Man and that Doodle guy too!! Gosh, what a good warrer that kid is. No wonder he is ranked Supreme Overlord of Carpediem. Man i wish i was him..

^ Taken directly from IRC

Yeah Jatt, that was about 10 seconds before what happens in the video. - No. We had 43 options before you charged back again. This was completely afterwards.

That pic is before we rerushed...

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/655/orlya.png

Either u regrouped and went back claiming a win or its before we re-rushed from north :)

Yea I see two CR in that pic who have items attacking the last level 70 after just killing the second last and VD fell in unable to help about to leave. Good job posting a pic that shows you lost though? Doesn't look like we're returning in that pic either, and we're there so we aren't wiped.

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

If your own member is admitting you had three left that could only attack one person then you obviously didnt have seven people charging at us. And if you had seven people charging at us and we were going to run away or lose or whatever you're saying we done how would you end up in the chaos alter with ten people?

You're a ******* retard, get off this topic

Mabey the video wasnt long enough, those 7 people ended up taking the direction of east, and heading to the chaos alter, where we had regrouped. Mabey this member of ours wasnt really aware of what was going on.

That pic is before we rerushed...

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/655/orlya.png

Either u regrouped and went back claiming a win or its before we re-rushed from north :)

Idk what that picture shows =\ but im guessing its you running south, and being attack by one of our guys. This may have been after your guy dragged southwest on the shore of the lava, or afterwards, and they were just coming back up.

There wasnt even 7 dots on the minimap, there was five, two of which were 0 itemers, two of which were the people shown in that one pic attacking our last level 70 and one of which was that idiot who was in full dhide at the fight

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

There wasnt even 7 dots on the minimap, there was five, two of which were 0 itemers, two of which were the people shown in that one pic attacking our last level 70 and one of which was that idiot who was in full dhide at the fight

1 2 3 4 5 6 7.

Thats the order they go in, now please watch the video again carefully.