Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TG Pk Trip 2/4/11 Ft. NP+HF Invs+NP-Mains

Josh--

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Btw i lost my rapier? I dont play the account sorry man good stuff doe. I mean barragin if we wanna talk about pking skills den you're nowhere close migo.

Fullout in dangerous clan wars so you dont bring zerks :D? You stand no chance l0l.

we hopped to w66 and spammed tg cleared becuz we at dwarves waiting for 5 min for you to rerush but nothing. gf :D

oh so you obviously knew we were there, so instead of you rushing us, you hopped to spam tg cleared lol, we chased u guys to w66 and killed a few ppl, than saw u guys at all at edge spamming tg cleared again, if you consider that a win, go for it.

TGavatar.png

whats the difference between this and clan rivalry

A ton of runite becomes involved :whistling: NP seem to get heated and can not take the loss from friday so tension builds every day and a ticking time bomb of hatred is set off.

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo