Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EF vs. BV FULL OUT@!! and a lil pk trip

Trile

Pulled 59/59 of your memberlist... highly unbelievable.

You and about 30 other people are saying the same thing. We did have about 50/59 of our ml but, we did invite our applications that have not yet been accepted. Honestly we could of just thrown them on the ML idk why we didn't. But for about 10-12 of those ef members were bv that joined the following night due to a fight in BV's leadership.

Also if you still have further problems of that I can upload my vid and you can see abotu 6-7 Eop members in there dd and a few fi camping the 1v1 zone around portal after we cleared them and there was abotu 10 left.

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like you went to every length to make this a gauranteed win. I'm not going to judge you guys for that, though I know some people may have some very strong opinions about some of things you did. The only thing that I have second thoughts about is the fact that your members don't seem to stop trying to make BV look like fools, but I guess that's a disciplinary problem that you are most likely taking control of behind the scenes.

Congratulations on your win.

Being a member of EF I think there was ways of making this fight a little unfair. I will admit there were a few members "multi logging" but in the vid where it shows about 2-3 people drop it was there accounts just logging out. If there was a second fight i dont think anyone would of found it necesary to multi log. The only other thing was every member of ef with 60 attack had a corrupt wepon no matter what. This was not mandatory everyone just found it good to have. Besides that we had around 20 people with corrupt items. Seeing bv had 3 people with corrupt / dung items 2 of which were eop doesn't say much on how they choose the rules.

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png

Nice pull, keep massing

Find me someone at that war without a application posted on our site. Then you can continue talking ****.

Untill then keep **** riding closing clans for apps.

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png

Call me old fashioned, but I do believe full outs used to be synonymous with apps for both clans being closed for both clans from declaration through til culmination?

And it appears for good reason

Lootersmall.png

Proud Ex-AAO
Proud Current Negative Council

~Brakkio_mage / Thunderbound

Call me old fashioned, but I do believe full outs used to be synonymous with apps for both clans being closed for both clans from declaration through til culmination?

And it appears for good reason

pfft old fashioned. 2k11 is the year of the massers.

(20:13:35) <+[EF]Trent> !ml efafk

(20:13:37) -Vectra[09]- ** (CLANINFO): [EFafk] EF Community (http://exiledforce.b1.jcink.com) | Members: 32 | [Averages] Combat: (P2P: 58.54 | F2P: 57.66) Overall: 294 | Cons: 61.13 | Magic: 62 | Ranged: 71.59 | P2P or F2P: F2P (Homeworld: 167) | Cape: Wilderness7

(20:13:37) -Vectra[09]- ** (CLANINFO): Link: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=ef_community

This is an ML we keep our very inactive/retired members on that was not updated for over a week before the fullout, we got a hold of our members that had quit runescape/were terribly inactive and convinced them to log on to Runescape to aid us in our FULL OUT war, last time I check FULL OUT meant you pulled every member you possibly could, so that explanations our pull perfectly, so continue crying if that doesn't satisfy you.

Also I'd like to add that we follow'ed every rule agreed upon by BV in the fullout, apps were allow'd to attend and there was no ML lock... Bring back the PCR list if you want to ***** about the rules two clans decide upon.

As far as the multilogging, no apologies will be made. We did what we had to to WIN that was our goal, it's not like we had to use them, 4 people died so they were more of a fear factor then anything for BV, maybe this will teach them a lesson, it's better to stay and fight then run, at least you gain respect taking a loss, which is unhead of in pure world today. At least we aren't DDOS'ing vent/ts and bringing peoples real lifes into the game, like the **** that goes on in other clans; so to all hypocrites, please shut the **** up.

So the multilogged accounts and members that couldn't wait to get off RS since they have basically quit explains the drop from 57 to 48 at the PK trip perfectly.

Finally I'd like to add, keep on hatin, we'll keep smilin... It seems when you are successful now in the pure world instead of being greeted with kind words and compliments you are hated on and nitt picked for any imperfections that can be held against you to make you look 'bad.' But to be honest reading all the posts most of you doing the flaming seem very 'mad.' So just leave us alone if you don't have anything kind or inspiring to say to us.

Cheers BV looks like we were better on the day, Negative kids please RUN from this topic like you did all weekend.

<3

negsig-5.png

Proud to be Exiled Force; #1 lilguy Clan; Clearing Negative weekly

(20:13:37) -Vectra[09]- ** (CLANINFO): [EFafk] EF Community (http://exiledforce.b1.jcink.com) | Members: 32 | [Averages] Combat: (P2P: 58.54 | F2P: 57.66) Overall: 294 | Cons: 61.13 | Magic: 62 | Ranged: 71.59 | P2P or F2P: F2P (Homeworld: 167) | Cape: Wilderness7

(20:13:37) -Vectra[09]- ** (CLANINFO): Link: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=ef_community

This is an ML we keep our very inactive/retired members on that was not updated for over a week before the fullout, we got a hold of our members that had quit runescape/were terribly inactive and convinced them to log on to Runescape to aid us in our FULL OUT war, last time I check FULL OUT meant you pulled every member you possibly could, so that explanations our pull perfectly, so continue crying if that doesn't satisfy you.

Also I'd like to add that we follow'ed every rule agreed upon by BV in the fullout, apps were allow'd to attend and there was no ML lock... Bring back the PCR list if you want to ***** about the rules two clans decide upon.

As far as the multilogging, no apologies will be made :S At least we aren't ddos'ing vent/ts and the **** that goes on in other clans; so to all hypocrites, please shut the **** up.

And the multilogged accs, members that couldn't wait to get on RS since they hadn't been on in forever explains the drop from 57 to 48 at the PK trip perfectly.

Finally I'd like to add, keep on hatin, we'll keep smilin.

Cheers BV looks like we were better on the day, Negative kids please RUN from this topic like you did all weekend.

<3

if apps/retired/intros are allowed to come then its just a mass fest isn't it? <3

As far as the multilogging, no apologies will be made :S At least we aren't ddos'ing vent/ts and the **** that goes on in other clans; so to all hypocrites, please shut the **** up.

And the multilogged accs, members that couldn't wait to get on RS since they hadn't been on in forever explains the drop from 57 to 48 at the PK trip perfectly.

<3

if apps/retired/intros are allowed to come then its just a mass fest isn't it? <3

At no point did I say intros were allowed/invited to come; please read before you type.

Rules were rules, we follow'd them, we came we won. I don't know what else I can tell you :S

OT: Great job EF, keep it up we are strong... Negative please stop posting (Derp)

negsig-5.png

<3

At no point did I say intros were allowed/invited to come; please read before you type.

Rules were rules, we follow'd them, we came we won. I don't know what else I can tell you :S

OT: Great job EF, keep it up we are strong... Negative please stop posting (Derp)

verbally abused. :o

Gj EF.

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

As far as the multilogging, no apologies will be made. We did what we had to to WIN that was our goal, it's not like we had to use them, 4 people died so they were more of a fear factor then anything for BV, maybe this will teach them a lesson, it's better to stay and fight then run, at least you gain respect taking a loss, which is unhead of in pure world today. At least we aren't DDOS'ing vent/ts and bringing peoples real lifes into the game, like the **** that goes on in other clans; so to all hypocrites, please shut the **** up.

So the multilogged accounts and members that couldn't wait to get off RS since they have basically quit explains the drop from 57 to 48 at the PK trip perfectly.

Finally I'd like to add, keep on hatin, we'll keep smilin... It seems when you are successful now in the pure world instead of being greeted with kind words and compliments you are hated on and nitt picked for any imperfections that can be held against you to make you look 'bad.' But to be honest reading all the posts most of you doing the flaming seem very 'mad.' So just leave us alone if you don't have anything kind or inspiring to say to us.

<3

So because there are other clans that DDOS/bring IRL to the game, you feel like you're allowed to multilog?

I do not see how those two are related.

Oh, and #neg love you guys.

110409224139.png

Ah EF, good people.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

Pulled 59/59 of your memberlist... highly unbelievable.

You and about 30 other people are saying the same thing. We did have about 50/59 of our ml but, we did invite our applications that have not yet been accepted. Honestly we could of just thrown them on the ML idk why we didn't. But for about 10-12 of those ef members were bv that joined the following night due to a fight in BV's leadership.

Also if you still have further problems of that I can upload my vid and you can see abotu 6-7 Eop members in there dd and a few fi camping the 1v1 zone around portal after we cleared them and there was abotu 10 left.

6-7 eop members such as?

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

<3

Hi bro. apps/retireds/intros mean same thing. They aren't on your ml. I thought it was a fullout war?

But with this fullout you WERE allowed to do that which technically meant you guys won fair and square :D. I was just pointing out the fact that it becomes a mass fest <3.

OT: Nice pull ;d, you did great in the war and were the superior clan this weekend.

the amount of adamant i saw in those pics disgust me

-[MA]RuneScript- *** [ DEFENCE ]: [Crumps] Lvl: 31

-Impact[11]- × (Clan): crumps is in 9 clans: Addy Daddies, ConspiracyRs, Control, Crumps Crew, Ham, Purple Elephants, Team Conspiracy, UMADBRO and Worldwide Community

-Impact[11]- × (Stats): Name: wadda_d00 | (Defence) Level: 30; Rank: -1; Experience: 13,833 | Next Level: 1,000 (31.97% to 31)

-Impact[11]- × (Clan): wadda_d00 is in 2 clans: Control and Crumps Crew

why do you have to act so " Anti-Addy Daddy " when your clan is labeled 1-25 defense yet you guys allow 30.. <_<

Quit trying to follow the footsteps of Mm just for publicity.

49506229.png

-Impact[11]- × (Clan): crumps is in 9 clans: Addy Daddies, ConspiracyRs, Control, Crumps Crew, Ham, Purple Elephants, Team Conspiracy, UMADBRO and Worldwide Community

-Impact[11]- × (Stats): Name: wadda_d00 | (Defence) Level: 30; Rank: -1; Experience: 13,833 | Next Level: 1,000 (31.97% to 31)

why do you have to act so " Anti-Addy Daddy " when your clan is labeled 1-25 defense yet you guys allow 30.. <_<

I agree the only clan that can talk **** about any other clans amount of addy/def is MM.

OT: Take the MM/EoP drama off this topic, you guys have like 1000000000000000 topics you can post that nonsense on.

Thanks for all the kind words :D and Derp, they were on our ML. Show me one clan that doesn't invite their retired members to fullouts lol, we also agreed to all the rules to BVs likings, so no one can ***** about the rules except for us.

Like I said why must everyone hate on everyone else so much, this community is for pures to come together not to ***** and complain that they are infact superior, if you are superior upload the vid and let it talk for you, that is what we have done.

If you feel the need to degrade other people and talk **** like you are the best, head to rock crabs there are 1000 idiots just like you there.

negsig-5.png

I agree the only clan that can talk **** about any other clans amount of addy/def is MM.

OT: Take the MM/EoP drama off this topic, you guys have like 1000000000000000 topics you can post that nonsense on.

Thanks for all the kind words :D and Derp, they were on our ML. Show me one clan that doesn't invite their retired members to fullouts lol, we also agreed to all the rules to BVs likings, so no one can ***** about the rules except for us.

Like I said why must everyone hate on everyone else so much, this community is for pures to come together not to ***** and complain that they are infact superior, if you are superior upload the vid and let it talk for you, that is what we have done.

If you feel the need to degrade other people and talk **** like you are the best, head to rock crabs there are 1000 idiots just like you there.

K not gonna argue with you cause you can't see what point i am trying to make. Regardless you guys did great anyways. I wasn't trying to flame you.

K not gonna argue with you cause you can't see what point i am trying to make. Regardless you guys did great anyways. I wasn't trying to flame you.

Never said you were flaming me, at no point was I 'arguing with you.' Please stop putting words in my mouth ^>^ and ty for the compliments bro.

I was laying down facts; you were learning. The latter part of my message was for everyone; not just you.

Thanks for the bumps<3

negsig-5.png

The amount of noobs complaining oh you pulled blah blah is on every page.

20bag i like your posts your a good member to have but you didn't need to prove anything to these haters lol.Even though there mouths are now closed by this saturday they will find somthing else to nag about.

cghiz.png

Click my signature