Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

LPC

EOPCUHH

[09:54] <@[EF]hippy> .ml negative

[09:54] -[TB]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: [-] Negative (http://www.negative-rs.com/) | Members: 55 | Type: F2P & P2P | Time: worldwide | Homeworld: 61 | [Averages] Cmb: 63.93/64.8; Str: 69.71; Cns: 71.6; Mage: 81.65; Range: 81.09; Overall: 656 | Last Update: 15th Apr 2011

[09:54] <@[EF]hippy> .ml ef

[09:54] -[TB]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: [EF] Exiled Force (http://exiledforce.b1.jcink.com) | Members: 51 | Type: F2P | Time: Not Set | Cape: Wilderness9 | Homeworld: 167 | [Averages] Cmb: 63.96/64.81; Str: 78.31; Cns: 63.76; Mage: 77.82; Range: 78.31; Overall: 622 | Last Update: 15th Apr 2011

Im sure if you dont consider my clan an LPC and you consider negative a LPC then i dont know what to say.Perhaps your in some form of mental rehab?

We have two 80s in our clan, these are there f2p combats : I_M_A_Lemon 82cb and Speciez 80cb

Also i dont think i need to go beyound this to prove my point since i have seen a 90 and few 80s in negatives trip also :)

Conclusion : my Clan is an MPC.

You havn't seen any 90's dawg.

Agreed; I've never seen a 90 in -

negsig-5.png

Proud to be Exiled Force; #1 lilguy Clan; Clearing Negative weekly

LPC has been low pulling clan for a while, although many low pulling clans are also low level, and mainly 1 defence. The 1 exception I can think of is EF

mlmw0h.png
~ Proud Council of NME

R2qs8.png