Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sarcasm...Wtf?

Aaron

Sarcasm Wtf is currently my skilling account. I intend to pure this account in the near future basically because my account "Ftw Aaron" is 60 attack, 20 defence, and 52 prayer. All stats i dont need or use. I decided to never get it p2p again. You may think this is a waste because it has 99 fletching, but i dont care anymore. Its scape ya'know.

On to the goals.

*Note* These can change at any time but these are what i have in mind as i am making this topic.

Skilling stats:

(goals obviously)

Firemaking: 99

Fishing: 80

Woodcutting: 75

Mining: 60

Slayer: 55

Construction: 90

Theiving: 53

Runecrafting: No set goal, i just want to do the minigame alot for many reasons.

Agility: 50-60

I will be getting combat stats next time i get a membership for one month.

Combat stats:

(goals obviously)

Attack: 20. 50 Tops for a while.

Strength: 99

Defence: 13/25

Ranged: 99

Magic: 94

Prayer: 11/60

Summoning: 61-92

Now i will explain my choices.

Attack- I really want to use those 20 attack weapons/obby maul/slay staff as the base of my melee attacks. I obviously wont be using f2p pking. At the 20 Attack stage. When i want to get attack, i will do rfd and other helpful quests.

Defence- I will be getting the 11-13? defence rune gloves from rfd gives me from nature spirit. I dont mind an amazing 3 combat levels for the use of rune gloves, slayer helm, and black armour. In f2p if im wearing black armour they will think im a failed pure or something and then get raped anyways.

Prayer- 11 for dt, unless i get more from some other quest. I just dont need more, really theres no more point.

Summoning- Because i will be basing my account in p2p it would help to have some summoning stuff while pking/events.

So as you can see for the most part my plan is solid. Ill be set for p2p and a bit more f2p when i get 50 attack. If i ever want alot of combat levels i'll be training attack or prayer, even 25 defence if so be it.

If all goes well my f2p combat will be 77. If i decide to be a noob and get 70 Attack to further my p2p exploits, 25 defence, and 60 prayer ill be 93 combat.

Btw i added 99 hp to it, i may not even have that.

Anyways rate my goals.

BJJyb5o.png

>>Atrocity High Council/FA Manager<<
>>Proud Against All Odds High Council<<

why do u need a slayer helmet

what slayer task could u possibly melee with 20 attack

and the helm doesnt give range bonus

and 25 def is the most useless def lvl

3/10

Slayer Helmet requires the quest "Smoking Kills" which requires 85 combat. So you see i wont be 20 attack whenever i do that. And for 25 Defence its a maybe, for when i want to fail myself.

BJJyb5o.png

>>Atrocity High Council/FA Manager<<

• 3 weeks later...

gl with ur goals

TH IS MY ONE