Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Tribulation P2P Miniwar's May 9th 2k11

lm Marty Bro

Today, #Tribulation had some pretty impressive miniwars that i would like to share with you. The first one is against TLP, VERY close battle, but in the end, our leaders superb calling skills brought our clan to victory. we won 2-1. Thanks for the fight TLP!

Our second Miniwar, against the new clan, Ambition which just opened and asked tribulation for there first ever miniwar. ofcource, we accept without hesitation and to our pleasure, we had a very good miniwar, 3-0ing the new clan. Thanks for the war Ambition! :)

CB7gJ.png

Thanks for the minis, btw it wasn't our first mini we went 3-0 earlier with other clans then asked u lot for a mini to get our new applicants a go, thanks again and gj.

my bad, just assumed. no matter, thanks for the fight.

CB7gJ.png

Nice work ;)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it