Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Ch]aotic vs [Am]bition F2P Prep

Archbishop

chaoticbanner.png

Well, what can I say. I knew this was going to be a hard fought prep and that's exactly what it was. Great job Ambition for giving us a tough fight, also amazing pull for only being open a week. I can't thank you guys enough for sitting all 3 rounds, keep up the good work! ;]

chdivider.png

Not gonna make a big topic or post opts or anything, it was only a 17v17 but we performed superbly.

View the video below!

chdivider.png

Here's some pictures taken by our members during the war -

110520173436.png

110521072248.png

110520175435.png

110520225522.png

110520225536.png

110520225602.png

110520225633.png

chdivider.png

Website - http://s4.zetaboards.com/ChaoticRs/index/

Memberslist - http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=chaoticrs

IRC - #Chaotic

-Please try to keep the flaming/trolling to a minimum

-Ignore my lazyness, if it was a bigger prep I would've made the topic a lot sexier

-Idle in #Chaotic to be apart of the fastest growing RuneScape community! ;]

#MITHRIL IF MAD CH BARRAGE#MITHRIL IF MAD CH BARRAGE#MITHRIL IF MAD CH BARRAGE#MITHRIL IF MAD CH BARRAGE#MITHRIL IF MAD CH BARRAGE#MITHRIL IF MAD CH BARRAGE#MITHRIL IF MAD CH BARRAGE#MITHRIL IF MAD CH BARRAGE#MITHRIL IF MAD CH BARRAGE#MITHRIL IF MAD CH BARRAGE#MITHRIL IF MAD CH BARRAGE#MITHRIL IF MAD CH BARRAGE#MITHRIL IF MAD CH BARRAGE#MITHRIL IF MAD CH BARRAGE#MITHRIL IF MAD CH BARRAGE#MITHRIL IF MAD CH BARRAGE

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

#MITHRIL IF MAD CH BARRAGE#MITHRIL IF MAD CH BARRAGE#MITHRIL IF MAD CH BARRAGE#MITHRIL IF MAD CH BARRAGE#MITHRIL IF MAD CH BARRAGE#MITHRIL IF MAD CH BARRAGE#MITHRIL IF MAD CH BARRAGE#MITHRIL IF MAD CH BARRAGE#MITHRIL IF MAD CH BARRAGE#MITHRIL IF MAD CH BARRAGE#MITHRIL IF MAD CH BARRAGE#MITHRIL IF MAD CH BARRAGE#MITHRIL IF MAD CH BARRAGE#MITHRIL IF MAD CH BARRAGE#MITHRIL IF MAD CH BARRAGE#MITHRIL IF MAD CH BARRAGE

:)

ty for the big mini / prep sadly you guys couldn't get a tad more! would've been more fun if it was like 25+ v 25+ :P

Maybe we can get one like that, I think the majority of why we lost this was 1. Josh kept on getting ddosed, and I kept gettin piled 2. Our discipline lacked like **** today, 2 people were binding

thanks though

ty for the big mini / prep sadly you guys couldn't get a tad more! would've been more fun if it was like 25+ v 25+ :P

Maybe we can get one like that, I think the majority of why we lost this was 1. Josh kept on getting ddosed, and I kept gettin piled 2. Our discipline lacked like **** today, 2 people were binding

thanks though

yes I do recall myself shouting a couple times "get on Mitch he's their main caller!"

Sorry about that :(

the pull wasn't entirely our fault, we were prepared to do the prep 24 hours before it actually took place, then we had to re-schedule. next time we do this we'll get **** sorted out before we actually accept a date/time etc ;p

Yeah thanks shame it was small, was hopeing for another fight at pcl but left early cus no one to fight.

110520225408.png

110520224054.png

:\ not saying it was you i have a good idea who it was but was gay cus we had no calling when mitch was being piled etc =[

Hopefully another one next week, was fun and clean :P

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

Yeah thanks shame it was small, was hopeing for another fight at pcl but left early cus no one to fight.

110520225408.png

110520224054.png

:\ not saying it was you i have a good idea who it was but was gay cus we had no calling when mitch was being piled etc =[

Hopefully another one next week, was fun and clean :P

dat suks

Everytime we win a prep the opposing clan gets "ddos'd"

I mean it's obvious you guys did get hit offline, I just don't understand why someone can't allow 2 clans that mean virtually nothing to have a clean fight...

am mad. LOL GET IT PLAY ON WORDS I CLEVER

I'm taking down Malices' Ts now because of you and Wally, just saying.

Inu can cry later gl

Oshit

Just got real

Proud Founder of the NMEKU

Proud ex-Advanced EOP.

Proud ex-Legend NME.

Proud current +Oldschool of Hi.

yea was fun guys thanks for the prep

glad it was very respectful, hopefully we can have more with more opts, just a few people couldn't get on.

hopefully we get some nice fights tommorow

sorry i couldnt be there do to work and the times being all ****** up but goes to show you guys still function really well with out big daddy around. amazing Job Chaotic. Hopefully next time we can get times correct with AM and be able to pull .

#chaotic

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..