Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Attack

Jet

This thread smells troll, because I've never heard of an attack cap in pure Clans.

Well you obviously came here in 2010

OT: I see attack as I see strength , magic , hp , and range. They all are stats that everyone needs to have. Who wouldn't want a attack cape. Plus while you got 99 attack , you can RECK mains. I used to have a maxed pure with all 99 and 13 prayer and i used to demolish mains with my leet skillz.

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

attack isnt even an issue though

whoever got their dungeoneering worked for it, same with their attack

however, 30 defense is another thing, its 10 mins at zombies if ur cool

yea im 31 def mad l0 :D

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

To me, this topic seems like you're just bashing two clans.

Attack is attack. People just don't seem to understand that the pure community has changed, and it will continue to change as newer people come into it. Just adapt and move on.

Attack is attack. People just don't seem to understand that the pure community has changed, and it will continue to change as newer people come into it. Just adapt and move on.

Please for the love of god. I knew the community was clueless, but the admins??????

This entire post, WORD FOR WORD was a joke on P0ke N Die's topic titled "Defence".

Its copied word for word, except defence was replaced with attack. Unless this is a tactical version of moderation where you ignore whats obvious... Then I thikn its time i quit the internet

3-4 people that understood this topic, thankyou L

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

I just have attack levels from pking with a whip since 2006 lol. Its Pure I guess, it just gives you those extra combat levels to look bad ass in clan wars.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

Please for the love of god. I knew the community was clueless, but the admins??????

This entire post, WORD FOR WORD was a joke on P0ke N Die's topic titled "Defence".

Its copied word for word, except defence was replaced with attack. Unless this is a tactical version of moderation where you ignore whats obvious... Then I thikn its time i quit the internet

3-4 people that understood this topic, thankyou L

Lol'ed tbh.

This topic is actually pretty damn funny, thank you.

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.