Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Outrage's Filthy Sunday | June, 12 2011

Flankk

All you do is crash wars.. Like to see you fight EoP or Tlp in a fair pkri, then we'll see who really is good.

We've had fair run ins with Havoc, Tribulation, Chaotic,Massacre and EOP (the list goes on). Please dont try to flame us when you dont know your facts.

Listen to Many, Speak to Few
yawnz.gif
10mtye9.jpg
yawnz.gif
Forgive your Enemies, but Never Forget their Names
-Ya Boy Yawnz-

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, hello. I'd like to make a complaint about an issue in your topic: We had 32 starting, and we ended with around 20-25~ when EOP crashed. Thanks in advance!

Please fix this problem on your topic outrage thanks!

Sorry but in our video at 3:25 i only see about 15 Havoc there not 20-25~. Your starting opts will be changed once Flankk logs on.

How can you tell? In your video all it is is the vidder getting dropped twice then cutting to where EOP is already there!

Where's the part where he teled in to see ~25 havoc and ~15 outrage? ;o

I didnt cut anything, the only thing i cut was the part i teled, look at my invy before eop crashed when im at bank and the point where im at gdz right be4 eop crashes. I cut it because i was being updated ffrom 1 of my spies.. there was nothign to hide. I died cut the part i teled and kept going..

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

Yes, hello. I'd like to make a complaint about an issue in your topic: We had 32 starting, and we ended with around 20-25~ when EOP crashed. Thanks in advance!

Please fix this problem on your topic outrage thanks!

Sorry but in our video at 3:25 i only see about 15 Havoc there not 20-25~. Your starting opts will be changed once Flankk logs on.

How can you tell? In your video all it is is the vidder getting dropped twice then cutting to where EOP is already there!

Where's the part where he teled in to see ~25 havoc and ~15 outrage? ;o

I didnt cut anything, the only thing i cut was the part i teled, look at my invy before eop crashed when im at bank and the point where im at gdz right be4 eop crashes. I cut it because i was being updated ffrom 1 of my spies.. there was nothign to hide. I died cut the part i teled and kept going..

Next time don't cut the vid. Looks like you're trying to hide something :whistling:

Anyway, watch our vid, where we show the whole thing, without dieing, Or cutting ;]

Proud to be in Havoc
zackkk.png
zacksig.png

MPC drama... *sigh*

Word man.. :rolleyes:

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Just digging yourself in a whole..

I remember hearing this same phrase 3 months ago but it seems like we are the ones putting clans in holes <3.

BestLeader.png

I remember hearing this same phrase 3 months ago but it seems like we are the ones putting clans in holes <3.

What clan have you put said hole in.

Proud to be in Havoc
zackkk.png
zacksig.png

What clan have you put said hole in.

The point is clans have been saying Outrage will close, die or get destroyed ever since we opened...which was 3 months ago.

3 months later guess who's here and still going hard :thumbsup:

Listen to Many, Speak to Few
yawnz.gif
10mtye9.jpg
yawnz.gif
Forgive your Enemies, but Never Forget their Names
-Ya Boy Yawnz-

No flame but um.. do you expect me to believe that TLP had 35. And Tr had 25....

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

No flame but um.. do you expect me to believe that TLP had 35. And Tr had 25....

"when we rushed", Tr doesn't even pull a lot more then 25, and TLP was probably already down on numbers, notice how it says "when we rushed".

New Pure Order - Taking The World By Storm
awards2.png
2i59bo.jpg