Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Intense Redemption's Sunday Smackdown

1 Cat

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You peaked @ 23? Is that including the 5 mains or not?

smack heads

I would rather pull 23 the second weekend after re-opening than 50/60. :whistling:

you never mentioned if it was with the mains or not tho :whistling:

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

As far as I'm aware, I thought Z had run in incidentally with EOP and were preparing to crash CP vs. IR but it ended up being Z & EOP north & IR+CP South and our fights ended up colliding into a cluster.

Could be wrong, but that's the way I thought it had went down. No flame intended, though I don't think there's anything that could be taken the wrong way in this post, I refuse to be Omni'd.

Good trip guys.

Retired March 2012

Called a logout. If you crashed from the north, seeing as WAR was north of us, you'd have to go through them to get to us. We didn't stay there that long after you crashed. Maybe a maximum of 30 seconds.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki