Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Cant Touch This ~ Outrage & Friends

Morris

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think Outrage has any room to talk anything considering their "wins" against EOP has involved another clan.

back to playing with barbies, a win is a win.

I would be ashamed if my clan needed another clans help to "win" against one.

I would be more ashamed if my clan needed mains to help "win" against one pure clan.

see what i did there

Listen to Many, Speak to Few
yawnz.gif
10mtye9.jpg
yawnz.gif
Forgive your Enemies, but Never Forget their Names
-Ya Boy Yawnz-

We fought FOE endless times until MM talked ****, we fought MM countless times until CP talked ****, we fought CP countless times until FI talked ****, we kill FI countless times until Outrage talked ****.

Each time your pulls/reputation went down the drain.

After your "done with us" you gonna go after Malice or Negative?...

Actually im quite happy with pulling 65/95 to f2p, and 55/95 to p2p.....it's a hell of alot better than pulling 40/90 like FI, or pulling 70/155 like FOE, or pulling 70/160 like MM, or even pulling 50/130 like TLP. Our activity rate is better than all of theirs, so nah....our pulls are good, and our reputation stayed the same....other clans reputation was the ones that dropped lol, especially FI. :confused:

thekingu.png

Ok sorry Outrage, your 4 month old clan has every right to talk trash to us, we have no right to retaliate or hunt you, that would make our clan look bad, we should really go just ask some other clan for a fight, oh wait i forgot that will just get crashed by someone else so nah...hmm maybe we should just ask Fatality and VH for a 2v1 fight? We agree that you guys are by far the more suprerior clan because you beat us 2v1 while you were up by 15-20....we completely forgot that the leader of our ally clan was not supposed to come to our monday midweek.

I Desmon I is with EOP....EOP has loads of mains with them! We have the same opts, but perhaps we should call Havoc to come help us seeing as EOP they have a crapload of mains...yes, teaming with a clan and doubling their opts seems much more fair, and it will also make us look freaking awesome on Pure Warfare when we post our topic right away for publicity!

This is the propaganda Outrage is filled with. :)

Your to inactive and in denial to know where your clan stands at the moment. I really feel bad for you guys. From where you were and where you are atm. I would fear you a couple months ago but atm, i honestly cant take you guys seriously. You guys are disillusion it leaves me in awh.

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

Ok sorry Outrage, your 4 month old clan has every right to talk trash to us, we have no right to retaliate or hunt you, that would make our clan look bad, we should really go just ask some other clan for a fight, oh wait i forgot that will just get crashed by someone else so nah...hmm maybe we should just ask Fatality and VH for a 2v1 fight? We agree that you guys are by far the more suprerior clan because you beat us 2v1 while you were up by 15-20....we completely forgot that the leader of our ally clan was not supposed to come to our monday midweek.

I Desmon I is with EOP....EOP has loads of mains with them! We have the same opts, but perhaps we should call Havoc to come help us seeing as EOP they have a crapload of mains...yes, teaming with a clan and doubling their opts seems much more fair, and it will also make us look freaking awesome on Pure Warfare when we post our topic right away for publicity!

This is the propaganda Outrage is filled with. :)

Id rather bring clans then mains muhfugga. Eop was going to bring mains no matter what the outcome was.

We fought FOE endless times until MM talked ****, we fought MM countless times until CP talked ****, we fought CP countless times until FI talked ****, we kill FI countless times until Outrage talked ****.

Each time your pulls/reputation went down the drain.

After your "done with us" you gonna go after Malice or Negative?...

Actually im quite happy with pulling 65/95 to f2p, and 55/95 to p2p.....it's a hell of alot better than pulling 40/90 like FI, or pulling 70/155 like FOE, or pulling 70/160 like MM, or even pulling 50/130 like TLP. Our activity rate is better than all of theirs, so nah....our pulls are good, and our reputation stayed the same....other clans reputation was the ones that dropped lol, especially FI. :confused:

So which are u going to be going after next? Malice or Negative? Answer my question please.

You kinda completely ignored it(my question) and tried to make your clan look better by making other clans look worse.

yawnz.gif
10mtye9.jpg
yawnz.gif
-Ya Boy Yawnz-

I don't think Outrage has any room to talk anything considering their "wins" against EOP has involved another clan.

I would be more ashamed if my clan needed mains to help "win" against one pure clan.

see what i did there

Before your time, clans allowed clan friends / allies, even ones with high defence to come on trips if they abided to 1-20 defence gear. Obviously, you wouldn't know this, but it was so. EOP is an old clan and today was just a midweek, so obviously we let one or two PX members come along to PK with us. I didn't attend the trip or anything, but I can't see why either of our clans are flaming each other about this.

see what i did there

Before your time, clans allowed clan friends / allies, even ones with high defence to come on trips if they abided to 1-20 defence gear. Obviously, you wouldn't know this, but it was so. EOP is an old clan and today was just a midweek, so obviously we let one or two PX members come along to PK with us. I didn't attend the trip or anything, but I can't see why either of our clans are flaming each other about this.

I don't remember this time hmmmm?

purewarfare.png

see what i did there

I don't remember this time hmmmm?

Must've been before your time then. Clans like Fi & EOP when they were #1 & 2 respectively both allowed me to attend their trips with 47 defence. Why? Because I had been a member of both clans in the past. ie. clan friend

see what i did there

Ok. Eop is complaining about Havoc (a pure clan) helping us while they justify being allied with Px(a main clan). Your logic kinda makes your own clan look bad.

Hi Davld

yawnz.gif
10mtye9.jpg
yawnz.gif
-Ya Boy Yawnz-

Ok. Eop is complaining about Havoc (a pure clan) helping us while they justify being allied with Px(a main clan). Your logic kinda makes your own clan look bad.

That would have been a problem if it was Px as a clan, not as one or two members.

Just stop replying on this topic. Your digging yourself in a deeper hold and tbh you know what you said is wrong derp derp. Stop trying to back your ******* self up and leave.

@5tacks - If you call 1 main bringing a main clan then your out of your mind, I will end this alliance with PX and then see what your excuses are. And if you'd rather bring pures than mains then we can do the same thing, although it shouldn't have to come down to teaming, but in your case, it does.

@Yawnz - We're not going to hunt either, because unlike you guys, they aren't stupid enough to start ****...but hey, atleast they have a core memberbase and a smart leadership....all Outrage is a bunch of NH p2p pkers who teles from fights and requests help from other clans. Im not sure if it's the fact that you guys are no honour or not, but whatever it is...it sure is getting to your heads.

thekingu.png

That would have been a problem if it was Px as a clan, not as one or two members.

Px is almost as bad as Tribulation

purewarfare.png

But EOP admits to being allied with PX am i wrong?.....and no offence but if EOP admits to having "1 or 2" mains with em it was probs around 7-14.

yawnz.gif
10mtye9.jpg
yawnz.gif
-Ya Boy Yawnz-

*1 person in mystic and a water staff who had been pking with us prior to the runin

shirt_vgcats_broseidon_MED.jpg

@5tacks - If you call 1 main bringing a main clan then your out of your mind, I will end this alliance with PX and then see what your excuses are. And if you'd rather bring pures than mains then we can do the same thing, although it shouldn't have to come down to teaming, but in your case, it does.

@Yawnz - We're not going to hunt either, because unlike you guys, they aren't stupid enough to start ****...but hey, atleast they have a core memberbase and a smart leadership....all Outrage is a bunch of NH p2p pkers who teles from fights and requests help from other clans. Im not sure if it's the fact that you guys are no honour or not, but whatever it is...it sure is getting to your heads.

Look who's topic your on broksi. Its like starting a forest fire in someone else's country and saying "we didnt start it"

One of your Leaders says using a dds and power ammy isnt considered 1iteming and you allow members to tab from wars "aslong as they arent being attacked during the war". Nice honor.

yawnz.gif
10mtye9.jpg
yawnz.gif
-Ya Boy Yawnz-

You know a clan is dead when you got an inactive founder defending his clan.

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg